"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
  • "They taste really good with a nice sandwich " in 1 review
  • "It is for both kids and adults and I love anything sour cream and onion flavor." in 1 review
Toni  H.
Toni H.
Plant City, FL
The onion flavor isn't my favorite but love the crunchy feeling. They taste really good with a nice sandwich
leah K.
leah K.
Dirty Chips are my favorite! they are so packed with flavor and the crunch they have is great! Unlike your original chip and for that i give an A!
Angela C.
Angela C.
These chips have a good texture and thickness to them. They didn't seem to have much flavor and were kind of greasy.
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Mission Viejo , CA
Pirates booty is such a great light snack. It is for both kids and adults and I love anything sour cream and onion flavor. So that makes these pirates bootys my favorite!
Amber V.
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! Pirate's Booty is absolutely delicious! They aren't messy to eat, and aren't too bad for you either.
Kyla H.
Kyla H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my all time favorite chips. I would give up my left boob for a lifetime supply of these chips.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Lexington, KY
Where can you buy these in bulk?