"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
  • "They taste really good with a nice sandwich " in 1 review
  • "It is for both kids and adults and I love anything sour cream and onion flavor." in 1 review
Kimberly T.
Stone Mtn, GA
Delicious! I always get these in my combo meal from Publix! They round it out perfectly!
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
So delicious! The flavor is strong, which I like, and the chips are nice and crunchy.
Heather D.
Absolutely delicious. I would love to try more flavors and they're gluten free!!
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
By far one of my favorite chips out there...jam packed with flavor and crunchy
jessica n.
San Diego, CA
These are so good!! they're definitely one of the best chips I've ever had!!
Kyla H.
Las Vegas , NV
These are my all time favorite chips. I would give up my left boob for a lifetime supply of these chips.
Angela P.
Lexington, KY
Where can you buy these in bulk?