"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
  • "They taste really good with a nice sandwich " in 1 review
  • "It is for both kids and adults and I love anything sour cream and onion flavor." in 1 review
Jessica W.
Santee, CA
These chips have a good flavor and they are not overly crunchy like most kettle chips are.
Lea R.
Stockton, CA
These are my favorite chips ever. We sold them at the deli I used to work at for my first job. They're hard to find though.
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
These are some of my favorite chips! They pair great with a Publix sub! They have a very strong flavor but they are DELICIOUS!
jessica n.
San Diego, CA
These are so good!! they're definitely one of the best chips I've ever had!!
Ashley L.
P C Beach, FL
The "Dirty" sour cream and onion chips are my go to side when grabbing a sandwich out. Extra crunch and bold flavors make these a favorite for me!
Casey C.
Foodie Expert
This chip were good, but weren't my favorite chips out there. They weren't as flavorful as I would have liked.
Heather D.
Absolutely delicious. I would love to try more flavors and they're gluten free!!
Emory D.
Burlingame, CA
I like these chips a lot. They're a little too salty at times but the flavor is fantastic.
I for one am a huge sour cream and onion fan! These are great in the sense of not having too much not too little flavoring!
Kelly B.
Somerville, MA
One of the best sour cream and onion chips out there, but a little greasy. Better than lays, worse than cape cod.
Angela P.
Lexington, KY
Where can you buy these in bulk?