"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
  • "They taste really good with a nice sandwich " in 1 review
  • "It is for both kids and adults and I love anything sour cream and onion flavor." in 1 review
I for one am a huge sour cream and onion fan! These are great in the sense of not having too much not too little flavoring!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Spencerport, NY
These have a great crunch. If you like sour cream and onion you would probably like these chips.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Navarre, FL
These are my favorite chips of all time, but I can't get them in a full size bag, only singles so it's a bit pricey.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Foodie Expert
This chip were good, but weren't my favorite chips out there. They weren't as flavorful as I would have liked.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
By far one of my favorite chips out there...jam packed with flavor and crunchy
jessica n.
jessica n.
San Diego , CA
These are so good!! they're definitely one of the best chips I've ever had!!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Foodie Expert
An absolute must for pairing with a Publix Cuban sandwich and a big Coke on a hot summer day.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Santee, CA
These chips have a good flavor and they are not overly crunchy like most kettle chips are.
Emory D.
Emory D.
Burlingame, CA
I like these chips a lot. They're a little too salty at times but the flavor is fantastic.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Absolutely delicious. I would love to try more flavors and they're gluten free!!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Lexington, KY
Where can you buy these in bulk?