"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
  • "They taste really good with a nice sandwich " in 1 review
  • "It is for both kids and adults and I love anything sour cream and onion flavor." in 1 review
Donna C.
Love love love! This brand is so good, all the flavors are delicious but the sour cream is by far my favorite! I wish they sold them in bigger bags
leah K.
Dirty Chips are my favorite! they are so packed with flavor and the crunch they have is great! Unlike your original chip and for that i give an A!
Ashley L.
Milton, FL
The "Dirty" sour cream and onion chips are my go to side when grabbing a sandwich out. Extra crunch and bold flavors make these a favorite for me!
Amlys L.
Port Orange, FL
Oh man, these take me back. I used to work in a hotel where we served them and eating these with sour cream was a sneaky indulgence.
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I absolutely love this stuff! Pirate's Booty is absolutely delicious! They aren't messy to eat, and aren't too bad for you either.
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
These are some of my favorite chips! They pair great with a Publix sub! They have a very strong flavor but they are DELICIOUS!
Lea R.
Stockton, CA
These are my favorite chips ever. We sold them at the deli I used to work at for my first job. They're hard to find though.
I for one am a huge sour cream and onion fan! These are great in the sense of not having too much not too little flavoring!
Christine S.
Navarre, FL
These are my favorite chips of all time, but I can't get them in a full size bag, only singles so it's a bit pricey.
Angela C.
These chips have a good texture and thickness to them. They didn't seem to have much flavor and were kind of greasy.
Angela P.
Lexington, KY
Where can you buy these in bulk?