"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
  • "They taste really good with a nice sandwich " in 1 review
  • "It is for both kids and adults and I love anything sour cream and onion flavor." in 1 review
Prima S.
Prima S.
These are great chips. At my old college they were only 99 cents, a great deal! The SC&O chips are best in my opinion because they have a solid taste.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Foodie Expert
Love love love! This brand is so good, all the flavors are delicious but the sour cream is by far my favorite! I wish they sold them in bigger bags
Aleczandria S.
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
These are some of my favorite chips! They pair great with a Publix sub! They have a very strong flavor but they are DELICIOUS!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
millbury, OH
Foodie Expert
Got these chips during a conference in California and they were so good I had to find them when I got back to Ohio!
Lea R.
Lea R.
Stockton, CA
These are my favorite chips ever. We sold them at the deli I used to work at for my first job. They're hard to find though.
Amlys L.
Amlys L.
Port Orange, FL
Oh man, these take me back. I used to work in a hotel where we served them and eating these with sour cream was a sneaky indulgence.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor, it is very tasty. Also love the strong crunch of Dirty potato chips compared to other brands.
Kristen  C.
Kristen C.
Nashua, NH
So delicious! The flavor is strong, which I like, and the chips are nice and crunchy.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Somerville, MA
One of the best sour cream and onion chips out there, but a little greasy. Better than lays, worse than cape cod.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Oxon Hill, MD
These are the best ones!!! My fave. Very crunchy because of the kettle cooked chip, but the Flavor is excellent.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Lexington, KY
Where can you buy these in bulk?