"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
  • "They taste really good with a nice sandwich " in 1 review
  • "It is for both kids and adults and I love anything sour cream and onion flavor." in 1 review
Natalie L.
Oxon Hill, MD
These are the best ones!!! My fave. Very crunchy because of the kettle cooked chip, but the Flavor is excellent.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Foodie Expert
By far one of my favorite chips out there...jam packed with flavor and crunchy
Courtney C.
Lititz, PA
These are awesome. My roommate always says they lack flavor but I don't find that to be true. The kettle cooked chip type is my favorite. These are a must buy when deciding which brand and flavor to buy!
Victoria B.
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor, it is very tasty. Also love the strong crunch of Dirty potato chips compared to other brands.
Rebecca H.
Foodie Expert
An absolute must for pairing with a Publix Cuban sandwich and a big Coke on a hot summer day.
Jordan C.
Millbury , OH
Foodie Expert
Got these chips during a conference in California and they were so good I had to find them when I got back to Ohio!
Christine S.
Navarre, FL
These are my favorite chips of all time, but I can't get them in a full size bag, only singles so it's a bit pricey.
Donna C.
Foodie Expert
Love love love! This brand is so good, all the flavors are delicious but the sour cream is by far my favorite! I wish they sold them in bigger bags
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
Foodie Expert
So delicious! The flavor is strong, which I like, and the chips are nice and crunchy.
Erin G.
Spencerport, NY
These have a great crunch. If you like sour cream and onion you would probably like these chips.
Angela P.
Lexington, KY
Where can you buy these in bulk?