"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
  • "They taste really good with a nice sandwich " in 1 review
  • "It is for both kids and adults and I love anything sour cream and onion flavor." in 1 review
Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
So yummy! This is the best mid day snack at work. Super crispy and flavorful. Not too greasy due to the chips being kettle cooked. Not the healthiest snack but It certainly is a delicious one!!
Erika L.
Erika L.
East Haven, CT
My all time favorite sour cream & onion chip!! Super crunch!! I have found them in most stores. It isn't the healthiest snack, but if you have some in moderation you will be fine. Yum!!
Denise W.
Denise W.
Harrisburg, PA
These are my favorite potato chips. They are super crunchy and have a good amount of flavoring. The stores I used to get these at stopped carrying this flavor, and I'm really bummed!
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
This are some of my favorite chips. Great flavor and great kettle cooked texture. Definitely great for any #backyardbash. Or just a snack to go with a sandwich.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Stone Mtn, GA
Delicious! I always get these in my combo meal from Publix! They round it out perfectly!
Montanna M.
Montanna M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mid-work-day addiction. I always go across the street for a salad, and end up leaving with a bag of these chips in hand. Very affordable and addicting. I find them at most convenience stores in NYC and I always see my coworkers munching on them around the office.  "Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips"Dirty" Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Foodie Expert
Love these chips with a hearty sandwich! The flavors are great and always vibrant. The only issue I have is with the extreme crispness of some pieces of the chips. They are delicious, but a little rough around the edges. :)
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
Foodie Expert
The flavor of these chips is great. they have a nice crunch and I always get them with my sandwich for lunch. highly recommend these. I would say they are my second choice to sour cream and onion cape cod chips.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
P C Beach, FL
The "Dirty" sour cream and onion chips are my go to side when grabbing a sandwich out. Extra crunch and bold flavors make these a favorite for me!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lititz, PA
These are awesome. My roommate always says they lack flavor but I don't find that to be true. The kettle cooked chip type is my favorite. These are a must buy when deciding which brand and flavor to buy!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Lexington, KY
Where can you buy these in bulk?