"Dirty" Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

• Does anyone know if these come in large sizes?1 Answers
"Dirty" Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of kettle cooked chips. I just don't like the texture of them but who am I kidding if they are there, I will eat them. I just prefer others more. The sea salt and vinegar flavor is good though.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these chips they are if not the best then darn close. They aren't overly salty and overly vinegary. I get these chips at least once every week with my publix sub.
Erin Y.
Avon Lake, Ohio
Foodie Expert
Best chip ever - hands down. I buy them in bulk! Awesome crunch and flavor. Sour cream and onion are great too.
Brittany C.
Columbia, SC
I am a sucker for a good potato chip...and these are delish. Our hometown grocery store offers these with the purchase of their sub...and I always do the salt and vinegar. These are some of the best kettle chips on the market for sure!
Vanessa G.
Alexandria, VA
My absolute favorite chips! I love when the markets and mom and pop shops carry dirty chips they are my go to bag of chips!
Alyson G.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Best salt and vinegar chips around! Flavor is great and the kettle chips make the best combination!
MaKayah L.
Edon, Ohio
These are ridiculously amazing. I was able to purchase one bag and it was gone in a matter of hours (after repeated attempts to restrain myself from eating the entire ting). I haven't been able to find them since but when I do spot them I will get as many bags as I can afford and I'm not even a huge junk food person.

Salt and vinegar is my favorite chip flavor, but I've found that Lay's isn't really cutting it anymore. These are thick and crunchy and wonderful, with a much better and stronger salt and vinegar flavor than other brands. So awesome.
Alana Q.
Woodstock, MD
Foodie Expert
Amazing kettle cooked salt and vinegar potato chips. The only down side is they don't put enough in the bag.
marina h.
Sun City, CA
My all time favorite salt and vinegar chips. They are not too salty and not too acidic but a good balances chip
Whitney Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
Foodie Expert
Overpowering in a great way! They don't skimp on the sea salt, vinegar or the crunch. These are a great snack but will leave your tongue feeling the tang of all of the vinegar!
Ashleydawn W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if these come in large sizes?