"Dirty" Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

• Does anyone know if these come in large sizes?1 Answers
"Dirty" Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Paige K.
Crispy, crunchy and salty! These are the best salt and vinegar chips in my opinion. Other brands don’t have enough of the salt and vinegar flavor. These have a strong vinegar flavor that is so addicting
Crystal G.
I'm not a big fan of kettle cooked chips. I just don't like the texture of them but who am I kidding if they are there, I will eat them. I just prefer others more. The sea salt and vinegar flavor is good though.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I love these chips they are if not the best then darn close. They aren't overly salty and overly vinegary. I get these chips at least once every week with my publix sub.
MaKayah L.
Edon, Ohio
These are ridiculously amazing. I was able to purchase one bag and it was gone in a matter of hours (after repeated attempts to restrain myself from eating the entire ting). I haven't been able to find them since but when I do spot them I will get as many bags as I can afford and I'm not even a huge junk food person.

Salt and vinegar is my favorite chip flavor, but I've found that Lay's isn't really cutting it anymore. These are thick and crunchy and wonderful, with a much better and stronger salt and vinegar flavor than other brands. So awesome.
Staci P.
I am a major salt & vinegar lover, and when I buy chips, it's important not only that they taste good, but they have quality ingredients, too. The Dirty brand chips aren't packed with fillers or garbage ingredients. Yes, it's junk food, but it only contains minimal ingredients -- why would you want chips with anything other than potatoes, oil, and flavoring? They also taste fantastic!
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
This chip has the perfect amount of crunch and flavor balance. It is absolutely amazing! When it comes to salt and vinegar chips, many companies in my opinion always lack one or the other, but here they go full force and I am OBSESSED.

I usually get them from publix when I get my beef pastrami subs. Give it a try. I swear you'll fall in love.
Carina N.
Antelope, CA
Growing up as a little girl, mom always bought me salt and vinegar chips and I grew to love them! I loved the fact that every time I opened up a new bag, and smelled the chips, the tangy smell of vinegar would always be overwhelming and I would make the most sour face. Honestly my favorite part of buying the chips and doing it every time. Salt and vinegar is still my absolute favorite chip flavor to this day.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
These are my favorite salt and vinegar chips! I love getting them with my sub from Publix! They are very crunchy, which is why I love them. The salt and vinegar taste is also just right! Not too strong and not too weak.
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
Love these chips. Definitely best for going out to a picnic or something. I don't know if that's odd of me, but every time I get these I end up just chilling at a park or beach. Delicious, mouth watering... definitely recommend.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this brand so much it's one of my favorite potato chips. I have always liked Sea Salt & Vinegar and I find this version of it to be very good. It's a good balance of the vinegar with the salt rather than an overbalance of one or the other. Great crunch and texture.
Ashleydawn W.
Does anyone know if these come in large sizes?