"Dirty" Potato Chips Goumet Medley All Natural

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

Dirty® All Natural Gourmet Medley Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in sunflower oil for a crispier, crunchier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Potato Chips Goumet Medley All Natural

Start your review of "Dirty" Potato Chips Goumet Medley All Natural!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "these are pretty good and tasty they don't have that oliy taste to them which is good " in 1 review
  • "These are really good they have just enough salt without going overboard and i like the diffrent colors taste diffrent" in 1 review
Alisa C.
Sacramento, CA
These potato chips are really good! Simple kettle cooked chips which are my favorite and in a variety of popular flavors. The only downside for me is I have no idea where to buy these chips. I have never seen them in any store and the only reason I have tried them is because a local sandwich shop sells them. It would be 5 stars if I could find a bag at a grocery store.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
I've never had much of a sweet tooth, but I do have a problem with salty snacks so I try to stick with things that are relatively low in sodium. That said, these are delicious, and provide just enough of that salty taste to satisfy my cravings. Good crunch, delicious taste, and a good alternative to the other salty snacks on the market.
Laura G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely LOVE ALL Dirty brand chips! There are many flavors to choose from but not so many you skip over it.
And each chip is full of flavor. So good! Wish they were easily found though... Can't find them at all grocery/convenience/drug stores...
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
I enjoy the different types of chips in this medley, they are crunchy, salty, and taste pretty good. The flavor does leave something to be desired, though. I would repurchase, but I have other brands that I prefer, especially in the natural realm.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn't know what to expect when I first found these and tried them. I was so happy they're as good as they are. I've recommended them to most of my friends and even to some people I don't know.
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
One of my top brands of chips. I don't eat chips very often but will grab these if they are available. Not all stores around me have them. So good! Not too salty. All natural!
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
What amazing chips!!! They are super chrispy, not over salty and one bag is just enough to satisfy a "junk food" craving! The colors are so much fun and the name... It's just a whole bunch of fun and deliciousness in a bag!
Brandi B.
York, PA
These chips are usually available in all gas stations that I stop at, so its a nice to-go snack! It's nice to have a mix up from the regular brand chips that you buy in the grocery store!
Belle M.
They're actually really good. I really like kettle cooked chips and the seasoning is not to much, not to little. If you like a lot of salt, you can add more
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
"Dirty" potato chips are bomb, my favorite are the sweet potato kind because they taste exactly like a sweet potato and that's it nothing else
Shelly K.
San Diego, CA
Donicia J.
How do they get them so crunchy
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
Any stores in FL carry the funky fusion flavor????