Dirty Peach Kylie Lipkit uploaded by Stephanie T.Dirty Peach Kylie Lipkit uploaded by Chespy B.

BY KYLIE LIP KIT

Dirty Peach is my favorite color works for any skin tone. Beautiful color for the holidays. long lasting best to remove with vaseline or oils. Follow my store for best quality make up. LashitupLLC_USA

Dirty Peach,matt lipstick,makeup,matt lipstick,kylie cosmetics,kylie lipkit,candy k,nude colors,dry lipstick,matt lipstick

• Is the Kylie lip kits actually worth the buy?3 Answers
Dirty Peach Kylie Lipkit

Start your review of Dirty Peach Kylie Lipkit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Daniella M.
Atlanta, GA
Not the biggest fans of these lip kits. I will say it lasts a long time but its almost impossible to remove and ends up making your lips feel extremely dry. I just do not think its worth the price attached to this!
Angela S.
Hillsboro , OH
I love Kylie’s liquid lip kits really just the liquid lipsticks. They smell so good I could eat them they smell like cupcakes. They are comfortable on the lips they don’t dry your lips out but they are still matte which I love. They don’t transfer that much after they dry of course.I will say the lip liners don’t last long at all Iv only used mine a couple times an its almost all gone wish they would put more product in there without raising the price. But all an all I love the liquid lipsticks they are all so pretty An comfortable. I don’t think you will be disappointed in them at all. They also lasted most of the day but did wear off throughout while eating, drinking, an what not. But I would recommend
Kathryn G.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh my goodness.. my first Kylie lip kit :) first of all, it smells like dessert! I’ve never used matte lipgloss before either, but I really like how smooth and easy it is to apply! The product is very good quality. The lip liner also very easy to apply. I got dirty peach because I enjoy wearing coral tones on my lips, shadows, and blushes! This product works very well with my makeup collection. Love!!
Katie B.
I absolutely am in love with my Kylie lip kits! The colors are so vibrant and spot on to the color it claims to be on the packaging. They dont leave your lips feeling or looking all dry after application and the color last for hours with out the need to reapply! I love the packaging as well and so easy to open! I would strongly recomend this product to anyone looking for a good lip kit!  Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit
Chespy B.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the pigmentation on the lip kits. Only problem I personally have is that the formula can be a bit too dry for me, after an hour or so if talking and smiling the lipstick cracks and begins to like shed off. Nothing another coat can’t fix, but how many coats does it take to go a work shift with full lips?
Angela R.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the Kylie lipkits, I think it's a great product though it does require a little elbow grease to get off at the end of the day. It goes on wet and when it dries, it stays. I think the lip liner that comes in the kit is a huge help because it gives you the ability to accentuate your lips.
Cierra C.
Salem
I like the Kylie Lipkit lip liners. They have good shades and don’t rub off my lips easily. I wish they ends were a little sharper so that it was easier to apply. It is waaaaayyyy overpriced though. I would not buy it again.
Kari S.
Lebanon
As an older woman I tend not to like the Matte lipsticks of any brand. But I do you like Kylies lip kit.This particular lip kit does not settle into the fine lines of my lips seems to wear off pretty quickly though.
Elisabeth D.
Kylie’s lipkit is the perfect duo. They are the exact color in liquid and liner forms. You can even use the liner all over your lips if you don’t feel like using the liquid, and it looks great! Full coverage
Annie M.
Columbia City, IN
I love Kylie Lipkit! The consistency of the lipstick is easy to put on and stays on for a very long time! She has such a wide range of colors and is very affordable as well. I will always purchase Kylie Lipkit as long as she is selling it!
Autumn L.
red boiling springs
Is the Kylie lip kits actually worth the buy?

Amazon