"Dirty" Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips
Alissa R.
Lynnwood, WA
Our favorite brand of chips. We got hooked on these at Potbelly. They carry them at our local business Costco. I always pick up a box when we are there. Zapps!!! Your chips are so delicious. ❤️
Ladonna C.
Dayton, OH
I'm freaking out because I'm having a difficult time finding these awesomely delicious & flavorful potato chips! I was blown away when I tried them for the first time. I read the bag as I devoured each chip, and I learned why they were called 'dirty'. It made perfect sense! They aren't dirty as in unclean & full of germs. They are dirty in the sense that the potatoes aren't rinsed after they are sliced into chips, leaving that lovely juice on each chip, which is the secret to their amazingly unique flavor. There are no other potato chips like these anywhere. The other chip companies rinse their chips before frying, and strip away that precious potato juice (nectar). That is why these potato chips are special. I just wish they sold them in more stores close to me!
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
Very, Very good potato chips; they are kettle cooked so that is even better. The Mesquite BBQ flavor just zaps your tongue like an electric shock. I am in love with these chips and pick them up anywhere that I see them.
Ashley W.
These chips are so good. When I was in high school we had them there and now I can't find them anywhere. They're so good but so addicting! The BBQ ones are the best but the original are good too.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
Kettle cooked chips are always my first choice, but BBQ chips are my last. That all changed when I came across this brand! It doesn't have the salty taste that Lays have, it's rather sweet and spicy but soooo good.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Not always a fan of BBQ flavor but I love to add these to my sandwiches. So anytime I get a sub from somewhere I need my dirty BBQ chips to put inside. These are very delicious and I love the crunch!
Brittany C.
St Petersburg, FL
These are some serious BBQ chips

They at very strong mesquite BBQ chips and kinda over powering to where you NEED something to drink in order to eat these chips.
Shawna L.
Ft myers fl
Best chips EVER!!!! If I want a salty snack these are my go to potato chips!! The the sweet and smoky flavor as well as the super crunchy chip!!! A must have!
Krystal W.
Shirley, NY
I didn't really like the taste of the BBQ flavoring so I didn't eat much. It's very pungent, the chip it self has a nice texture and not oily like others.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
This is one of my favorite brands of kettle cooked chips. All others are good, but I think these have the best flavor out of all of the other brands.