"Dirty" Maui Onion Potato Chips

by Dirty Potato Chips

"Dirty"® Maui Onion Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip!

Saben ricos?
Start your review of "Dirty" Maui Onion Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Willoughby, OH
These kettle chips are packed with that sweet onion taste! I could eat an entire bag in one sitting if I had no self control : )
Prospect, CT
Pretty good, love kettle chips for the crunch factor! these ones aren't too greasy like some and have a pretty good salt level
Brooklyn, NY
Love this flavor of chips. These kettle cooked chips are crunchy and flavorful. Also perfect for an onion lover like me.
Fairbanks, AK
Pretty good chips! The flavor is definitely great! There's many other ones I haven't tried but this one is my favorite!
Plantation, FL
If you love onion, more like sweet onion then you'll love these chips. They always taste fresh and are very crunchy
Great chip. Crunchy and flavorful. The onion flavor is sweet and not like any other onion chip I've tried. So good!
el cajon, CA
Haven't had a bad bag of chips from Dirty yet. This one is similar to sour cream & onion but with a little twist.
Yum! Mild onion flavor and thick crunchy chip texture. I always get this brand with sandwiches when available.
Really good! It's really great with sandwiches. However, it does give you a little hint of bad breath lol
Galesburg, IL
They sell these at my college and they are the most addictive food ever. The flavor is unlike any other!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...