"Dirty" Maui Onion Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Maui Onion Potato Chips.
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Maui Onion Potato Chips
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Waterford, CT
We've tried all these chips in my home but this is by far my favorite. I love kettle chips the way they crunch. The flavor seems baked in not just some powdery stuff sprinkled on top at the last second. Absolutely delicious.
Daria C.
Daria C.
Old Bridge, NJ, NJ
West coast tropical style chips that you don't have to purchase an airline ticket to enjoy. The taste is sweet and savoury with the perfect amount of crunch. I absolutely love them! Highly recommend.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or
These are really delicious. Love the flavor! They use peanut oil which really adds a nice flavor to these
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips. I love the maui onion flavor. They are perfect alone or with a sandwich. I love to take my chips and put them inside my sandwich for the perfect flavor and crunch.
Lori T.
Lori T.
These are great. So great that i went to order 5 bags online, and my wonky laptop entered 50 (snack size). After checking my email and realizing the error, i didn't make any changes. Everyone at work was thankful for my old and quirky computer's mistake.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
Pretty good and I like the unique flavor but I tend to get tired of the taste after a little while but in smaller portion bags they're awesome
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a great seasoned onion flavor with some sweetness to it. They are definitely boldy seasoned. The chip itself is not thin but not too thick and has a nice hard crunch to it.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Naples, FL
If you're looking for a different flavor then this is it! It sounds weird but its so good. I used to work at a coffee shop and we only sold dirty chips. Every chip flavor is good.
Nadine N.
Nadine N.
Prospect, CT
Pretty good, love kettle chips for the crunch factor! these ones aren't too greasy like some and have a pretty good salt level
Diane Y.
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this flavor of chips. These kettle cooked chips are crunchy and flavorful. Also perfect for an onion lover like me.
keisha R.