Dirty Lemon Skin+Hair uploaded by Lynette K.Dirty Lemon Skin+Hair uploaded by Maria D.Dirty Lemon Skin+Hair uploaded by April M.

BY DIRTY LEMON #76 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
As I did with the detox, I fell into the advertising trap with this drink. It tastes a lot better than the detox bottle. It tastes like very strong lemon water. I drank 6 bottles and didn’t notice a difference in anything. Regardless if I needed to drink more than 6 bottles to notice a difference, I couldn’t get myself to spend another $65 on 6 bottles of “water”. The only way I’d try these again is if they were free.
Emma W.
I loved the taste of the skin + hair - super refreshing with a nice kick to it. However, I didn't notice any changes in my skin or complexion after strictly following the guidelines as to when and how to drink. For the price, I'm super disappointed and need some more convincing. My skin looks better after doing just my usual drinking hot water with lemon and using $11 witch hazel toner from Whole Foods.
Lynette K.
Miami
I was skeptical when I first saw this product. But, I like to try everything because who knows, it might blow me away.

This kind of did blow me away.

I’m 31 years old, and I used to smoke. I quit about 4 months ago, and I was feeling a little sore about some minor wrinkles settling in around my eyes (predominantly my left eye, it’s the side I sleep on) and my mouth. I’ve also been breaking out, I guess because it’s part of the detoxification from quitting smoking.

I only tried 1 case. I just finished my last bottle yesterday. I woke up today and decided to take my “after” picture, then I set the comparison. I was absolutely incredulous at what I saw.

I’m most impressed by how it made the wrinkle under my left eye practically disappear. My skin is also clearer and definitely brighter and more even toned. I did my best to take these pictures in the same spot, same pose, same lighting, same time of day.

I haven’t done anything else different in my routine other than drink this stuff.

The taste is very acquired. It’s spicy lemon water. I love it, I love spicy stuff and I love lemon water, so I find this drink to just be all-around the bees knees.

I recommend this for anyone in their 30s with some fine lines and wrinkles, and even smokers, to try this stuff out. Or get a collagen supplement from anywhere else, it seems
to work very well.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased this along with the Detox formula a few weeks back. This one, like the Detox, does eliminate some of the bloating. My skin was already pretty nice, and I just had some natural pink and redness, and I do think that it balanced out my skin tone, as well as toned down the coloring of my allergy marks (they look like dark circles, but it's hereditary due to allergies) The drink had me unconsciously drinking lots more water than what I normally do, which is never a bad thing.

Like with the Detox drink, I continue to have a big spike in energy. I still actually want to go to the gym, and I am sleeping better. My skin looks great. I dont know that I have the glow that some people have mentioned in other reviews Ive read on other sites, but I do feel as though makeup is gliding on so much better, and again I didn't have problem skin.

A negative of this one is the taste. The cayenne pepper is harsh and definitely an acquired taste.

Will definitely reorder the Detox, this one, I am on the fence about. I do like it, but I enjoyed the Detox more.

The cost. You pay $65 for a case of 6 16oz drinks. Drinks are shipped to you.

Ordering... You sign up on their website at dirtylemon.com and enter your phone number and credit card info there. Then you text them what you want to order, and they text you back whats available
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this drink, it tastes great and makes me feel so fresh. It notice that when I drink it my skin looks less puffy and it helps diminish the dark circles under my eyes! But do I wish it was a little more affordable!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been drinking the original version of this and loving it and recently got this one. I love the taste and love how refreshing it is. I have noticed that my skin is starting to look a little better. I read that this helps with dark circles under the eyes so I'm going to keep drinking it because my vampire circles need something extra besides great concealer!
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
I liked the Dirty Lemon Detox. But I didn't see much of a difference in my hair or skin with this one. It's also quite spicy for me because of the cayenne, so definitely won't purchase this one again.
ellie🌻 J.
Eastern Avenue, Sheffield
This is one of the best products I’ve tried when it comes to taking care of my body. My hair feels amazingly soft and healthy and my skin is hydrated and smooth as I wished it would be. I feel great after using this product and I’ll definitely look to this company in future.
Julie m.
Is the product actually worth the price? Many have stated they started unconsciously drinking more water-could the results they've received actually be due to the additional intake?
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I read that the collagen comes from fish scales, anything in the ingredients to back that up? Want to try it but that makes it a no-go for me.