"Dirty" Jalapeno Heat Potato Chips

by Dirty Potato Chips

"Dirty"® Jalapeno Heat All Natural Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip!

Which of the “Dirty” potato chip flavors is your favorite?
Ate these as spicy as it claims to be or is it tolerable?
Are these really hot?
Start your review of "Dirty" Jalapeno Heat Potato Chips!
Kernersville , NC
Probably my all time favorite chip. Perfect combination of salty and heat. They're very crunchy too.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these jalapeno chips. I have others that I like more, but these definitely rank in the top 5.
Salinas, CA
Yaaaaas! Totally delicious, crunchy and spicey. Id eat them all the time, if I could. Yummy!
Stratford, CT
I really love these chips too! They taste awesome and I really like this brands packaging :)
Arlington, VA
Love these extra crunchy chips! So much more too them than your typical potato chip. Yum!!
These are so great! They are not overly greasy or salty with the perfect amount of spicy!
I love these because they contain no spice and no dirt. unlike my last boyfriend.
The best flavor of "dirty" chips. Jalepeño everything. I love kettle style chips.
Baytown, TX
They are very spicy and good, the after taste is ok, but it's a good snack. 😍😂😂
They are very spicy and good, the after taste is ok, but it's a good snack. 😍😂😂
St. Augustine
Favorite flavor of chip and the crunchiness is beyond believable and that’s what made me fall in love with this product