"Dirty" Jalapeno Heat Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Jalapeno Heat All Natural Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

• Ate these as spicy as it claims to be or is it tolerable? 2 Answers
  • Are these really hot?7 Answers
  • They taste like potato chips with spicy seasoning. 3 Answers
"Dirty" Jalapeno Heat Potato Chips
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
Obsessed.

My office travels a lot and has a bad habit of snagging chips while waiting around airports. A few of us are always trying different jalapeno chips and these have been by the best. Superrrrrrrr spicy (we love heat though) but still have taste

Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
I gave these a try a couple of weeks ago and they were okay. They didn't taste much like jalapeño to me and I found them a bit too salty for my taste. They were $1 at Walgreens so the price is good, just wish the chips were as good!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Sunnyvale, CA
Foodie Expert
These are the best chips! I love how crunchy these are. The thick cut style is my favorite and I find the flavoring so yummy!
erica b.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I definitely will be buying these again. I love the little bit of spice it adds a nice kick in the crunch is fantastic
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely delicious chips. Perfectly crispy with amazing flavor. Only complaint is they can be extra oily at times.
Heather r.
Heather r.
KERNERSVILLE , NC
Foodie Expert
Probably my all time favorite chip. Perfect combination of salty and heat. They're very crunchy too.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Love these jalapeno chips. I have others that I like more, but these definitely rank in the top 5.
Madeline  M.
Madeline M.
Baytown, TX
They are very spicy and good, the after taste is ok, but it's a good snack. 😍😂😂
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
These are super hard for me to find anymore :(. These are my favorite they go awesome on sandwichs, burgers pretty much anything. Actually have a jalapeno taste to them. Chip isn't greasy Its nice and crunchy. Thicker and I love the ones that fold over on themselfs so good.
Kimmy L.
Kimmy L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I am addicted to a good number of the flavors of these chips but the Jalapeno is my favorite - I love a little bit of kick. These chips are crunchier that "regular" chips so beware but I don't mind.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Are these really hot?
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
They taste like potato chips with spicy seasoning.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
This sounds good! Do they taste like anything else that you can compare it to?
Gricelda H.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Ate these as spicy as it claims to be or is it tolerable?