"Dirty" Funky Fusion Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Funky Fusion™ Potato Chips.
New flavor!
All natural.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" Funky Fusion Potato Chips
Teneshia T.
Lena , MS
Foodie Expert
Omg if these are not my favorite chips, I love love love these, the flavor is perfect, kettle cooked deliciousness I highly recommend them
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
Omg these are like crack I loveeee this flavor. The sweet mixed with the savory spices is amazing. I love kettle chips too!
Sandy P.
Forest hills, NY
This is my favorite flavor out of all the other flavors that DIRTY POTATO chips provide. Ugh, but not many stores offer this. :( Someone told me that funky fusion was all the flavors thrown into one. This is a must try!
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
I love these chips it taste like hot chips mix with barbeque goes food with a sandwich.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
This is such an interesting flavored chip--kind of barbque, kind of chipotle. It is really good though! I also love that the chips are extra crispy--super good. Definitely worth giving them a try!
Sathiyyah N.
Laurel, MD
Foodie Expert
The flavor of these things are CRAZY! They pair well with any sandwiches. I should know, since I buy these from my local WaWa
chrissy b.
California, MD
How to describe the taste of these chips is kind of difficult, but I'd say it was a mix between every popular chip flavor. think of salt and vinegar, bbq, sour cream and onion, and regular salt flavor, all mixed into one. the thing is that when you taste them its one flavor at a time, not too overpowering or anything nasty. only thing i would say is that you need to really love chips to try this, i love trying new flavors of chips and these are amazing.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
These are the absolute best chips. A perfect combination of salt and vinegar and BBQ. Highly recommend these.
Kristina H.
Atlantic Bch, NY
I don't often eat a sub sandwich but when I do it's not complete with out an awesome bag of good chips and a pickle. These had great flavor
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Foodie Expert
This has got to be my favorite flavor! It is entirely unique to the Dirty brand of potato chips... It is tangy and delicious!!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Where can I get these chips from because I would love to try them.