Dirty Dancing: The Deluxe Anniversary Edition

With a soundtrack that's almost as recognizable as the film that spawned it, the music of Dirty Dancing has gone on to be one of the most.

Favorite movie of all time...? Mine is definitely Dirty Dancing: The Deluxe Anniversary Edition !!!
Anyone else absolutely love this album?
Start your review of Dirty Dancing: The Deluxe Anniversary Edition!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...sweet and the story line is adorable and it is overall one of my all time favorite movies!!in 5 reviews
You can never go wrong with this classic!in 1 review
3 years ago
This movie is such a classic. Me and my family quote from this all the time. I loved this movie and recommend it to others.
3 years agoDallas, TX
Omg I love this movie! It's a classic! This edition has a lot of extras to go behind the scenes of the movie & is awesome!
5 months agoArlington , WA
this was my favorite movie growing up. it definitely stands the test of time and I can always rewatch it again and again
2 years agoAv general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Esse filme fez história, é da época da minha mãe, mas conquistou todas as épocas, com essas músicas, danças, e romances.
3 years ago
This movie always has excellent reviews bevause it's a complete classic and the dancing is good and the actors are great
3 years agoCanton, OH
This is so romantic I could watch it over and over all day just such a great movie with some amazing actors in the movie
3 years agoAlvin, TX
Very good movie thus has to be one of my favorites to watch,like they say in the movie no one puts baby in the corner lol
3 years ago
Classic!!! This movie takes me back to my childhood. I'm pretty sure this was my favorite movie until after highschool!!!
3 years ago
This was one of my favorite movies growing up and the sound track on it is just amazing! Check it out if you have time !!
3 years agoBrooks, ME
Aw love this movie!! I watch it at least once a year if not more. Classic movie! And the dancing and love story is great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Donna S. 5 months ago
I haven’t seen the deluxe anniversary edition but, the movie it’s self was awesome!