Dirty Dancing: The Deluxe Anniversary Edition uploaded by Meghan L.

BY NONE #6 in Music

With a soundtrack that's almost as recognizable as the film that spawned it, the music of Dirty Dancing has gone on to be one of the most. see more...

• What is the music like I've never seen the movie ?14 Answers
  • What's your favorite scene?37 Answers
  • I've never seen Dirty Dancing, I've heard a lot of good and negat...61 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "it is so genuine and it has the feel good vibe, its so sweet and the story line is adorable and it is overall one of my all time favorite movies!!" in 5 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with this classic!" in 1 review
Shannie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I totally grew up on this movie that Patrick Swayze he's got moves but I didn't know that they were coming out with this type of collection that is totally awesome and I would totally buy because I still have it on VHS and on DVD LOL I would definitely subscribe this as a date movie
Ashton S.
Glenmora, LA
if you haven't watched Dirty Dancing, then what are you doing with your life?!?! It's one of my all time favorite movies and i recommend everyone who hasn't seen it to watch it. i continue to watch it every time it comes on. I even have it on DVD
Martha W.
This soundtrack is such a classic! Dirty Dancing is really fun movie to watch and the soundtrack sure does not disappoint! If you enjoy oldies, I would highly recommend this soundtrack!
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I want this sound track played at my wedding and I want to leanr how to dance. Patrick swayze please come teach me?! classical music from the 50's and 60's 70's and 80's I love it all. Maybe I am just an old women in a 21 year olds body haha! i love it!!
Kimberly S.
this is the best movie of all time. Patrick Swayze is such a great dancer and is greatly missed by so many. I love the resort they used to film this moviie. have been there many times. this movie can be watched over and over again.
Marilynne C.
los angeles
Omgggg if anyone asked me what’s your #1 favorite movie i always say dirty dancing! It’s a classic. I know all the words all the songs the epic finale. Literally a classic it’s a must watch movie. Gotta see it gonna love it
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my all time favorite movies! I must've worn out atleast 10 VHS tapes as a kid, no joke. I still watch it everytime it comes on. I love all the music and characters. Its a really good romance flick & feel-good movie. One of the best movies/soundtracks to come out of the 80's, and the fact that my kids and most others still talk about the movie, watch it and/or listen to the songs, proves it will stand the test of time!  "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner!!!!" ... TIMELESS CLASSIC!!! Rca Original Soundtrack ~ Dirty Dancing: Ultimate Dirty Dancing [Remastered] (used)Dirty Dancing (Keepsake Edition) (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
"Baby...oh Baby" this is one of my favorite movies.  I remember as a kid my parents wouldn't let me watch it so I watched it t a friends house while her parents were at work.  So worth sneaking behind my parents backs to watch.  I love all the characters.  Might go home and watch this tonight.  Great movie and could watch it over and over again.
Kristie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've loved The Dirty Dancing  Soundtrack for as long as I can remember. I don't have a favorite song because I love them all. I've been a fan of this soundtrack since I was a kid. Watch the movie first then listen to the full soundtrack and you will also be a big fan. This album is recommendrecommended for all ages.
Tianna f.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best movie ever! This has been my favorite movie since I was a little girl. Love, drama, diversity, and the unexpected romance by two unlikely characters adds to the beauty of dance. Watching as two people who know nothing about one another learn not only about each other, but their bodies grow closer together as well!
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've never seen Dirty Dancing, I've heard a lot of good and negative opinions on the movie. Is it worth the watch?
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What's your favorite scene?
Lauriebeth N.
Seattle, WA
Who puts Baby in the corner?
Mariah L.
What's your favorite song?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who did you like Better? Baby or the Blonde?