BY NONE

A six-month run in Australia precipitated a move to London, where Dirty Dancing opened in 2006 to the highest advance sales in British musical-theater history. Josef Brown and Georgina Rich take on the Swayze and Grey roles as you hear She's Like the Wind; (I've Had) The Time of My Life; In the Still of the Night; Yes! , and more! see more...

• What was your favorite song?9 Answers
  • Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one...18 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing." in 1 review
Tara S.
Fort Worth, TX
I can't say enough about this movie! It is a comedy, a love story, a tragedy and a mystery and musical all in one. Patrick Swayze is amazing in this story. I miss him!
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
The amount of times I've watched this movie is crazy! Such an amazing movie! I loved the acting and dancing! Patrick Swayze was epic!!
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
I love this movie!! Patrick Swayze is such a cutie!! Has a great music playlist
Avril J.
Patrick swayze introduced and showed us that ballroom dancing is sexy, smooth and cool. He opened or minds to explore the depth of music in combo with passion for dancing. I also think this is one of few movies with fusion dance styles at this time. I still hear different shows using the line "no-one puts Baby in the corner" and then i smile. Cause not everyone gets it or remembered that it comes from this movie. Did i mention the iconic lift at the end that many have duplicated after this movie? Patrick swayze, you are missed. Love this movie and recommend it for any company or slumber party.
Danielle D.
Dirty Dancing is the original soundtrack of the 1987 film Dirty Dancing. The album became a huge commercial success. It's mostly feel-good, classic late-'50s/early-'60s pop and doo-wop music. If you can appreciate music from that era, then you'll definitely enjoy this soundtrack.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Baby is absolutely amazing she annoyed me at first but I came to love her
True classic
Nicole B.
Longlevens , Gloucester
Love Love Love literally every song on this CD such a classic! You can't help bust break out in song and dance every time.
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
This sound track takes me back and makes me happy...when the songs come on I blast them no matter whos around
Ashley G.
i really like this movie ! i think its a great watch .. really shows that dancing can be fun! so sad about him though! great actor
Ashley M.
Many, LA
Pop Culture Expert
What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one of my faves.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite song?
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare to original songs?