BY NONE

A six-month run in Australia precipitated a move to London, where Dirty Dancing opened in 2006 to the highest advance sales in British musical-theater history. Josef Brown and Georgina Rich take on the Swayze and Grey roles as you hear She's Like the Wind; (I've Had) The Time of My Life; In the Still of the Night; Yes! , and more! see more...

• What was your favorite song?9 Answers
  • Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one...18 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing." in 1 review
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
I can honestly say i believe this has one of the best soundtracks ever made! Very great composition!
Jennifer R.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this cd... I have it on my mp3. It's an eternal hit. Somethings really do last forever.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Baby is absolutely amazing she annoyed me at first but I came to love her
True classic
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Dirty Dancing is the best. Love love love the movie and the soundtrack. Its so classic
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
I love this movie!! Patrick Swayze is such a cutie!! Has a great music playlist
Lilith K.
Classic music from the classic movie is freaking awesome and enjoy it so much
Ashley G.
i really like this movie ! i think its a great watch .. really shows that dancing can be fun! so sad about him though! great actor
Nicole B.
Longlevens , Gloucester
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Love Love literally every song on this CD such a classic! You can't help bust break out in song and dance every time.
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This sound track takes me back and makes me happy...when the songs come on I blast them no matter whos around
Ashley M.
Many, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one of my faves.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What was your favorite song?
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare to original songs?