BY NONE

A six-month run in Australia precipitated a move to London, where Dirty Dancing opened in 2006 to the highest advance sales in British musical-theater history. Josef Brown and Georgina Rich take on the Swayze and Grey roles as you hear She's Like the Wind; (I've Had) The Time of My Life; In the Still of the Night; Yes! , and more! see more...

• What was your favorite song?9 Answers
  • Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one...18 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing." in 1 review
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this soundtrack. Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite old movies of all time. The tempo has such a fun thrilling feel to it.
Jeniffer C.
the soundtrack is such a great one I love this movie is amazing I have a cd and I always listen in my car with my friends
Angelica M.
Nice dirty dancing 💃 movie ğŸŽ¥ me fascina no me recuerdo cuantas veces la he bailado 😂 tremendo film se las recomiendo
Dalton A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The movie is incredible, and the music is just as amazing! You can really get lost in it, it's great on road trips!
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this soundtrack. I must have watched the movie million times and the music is so great so is the dancing.
Dee J.
This is so cool! I fell in love with the movie when I was a teenager and its so awesome to have the soundtrack
Laura W.
Best movie of all time, the dancing and the songs in it are amazing, plus a great love story, and great actors
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this soundtrack so much I know I'm not the only one that has to get up and dance every time I hear it
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The cd brings back memories the movie is great and my favorite song has to be ive had the time of my life....
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
A great classic! Love this movie! Great actors, Jennifer Gray and Patrick Swayzee were great together!
Ashley M.
Many, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one of my faves.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What was your favorite song?
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare to original songs?