BY NONE #66 in Music

A six-month run in Australia precipitated a move to London, where Dirty Dancing opened in 2006 to the highest advance sales in British musical-theater history. Josef Brown and Georgina Rich take on the Swayze and Grey roles as you hear She's Like the Wind; (I've Had) The Time of My Life; In the Still of the Night; Yes! , and more! see more...

• What was your favorite song?9 Answers
  • Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one...18 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing." in 1 review
Lilith K.
Classic music from the classic movie is freaking awesome and enjoy it so much
Hannah S.
I will always love the music on this soundtrack. Patrick swayze was always such a good actor. I loved him in point break! But anyway dirty dancing is definitely a movie you don't want to miss watching.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert
This was a seductive teen movie in the 1980s. I loved it bc it had a romantic story line and it was different than alot of the movies coming out. It was a teen thriller. And everyone remembers the run and jump scene where Patrick Swayze holds her up in the air. It has been reproduced in other movies! Sexy as Christmas morning! Lol
Crystal S.
The music and the movie are timeless. I remember seeing this when I was 13 and falling in love with Patrick Swayze and even more so when I learned he actually sang ! I know every song because the soundtrack was perfectly matched for the story. I highly recommend.
Jeniffer C.
the soundtrack is such a great one I love this movie is amazing I have a cd and I always listen in my car with my friends
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Absolutely loved this movie. Watched it several times. Would highly recommend this. Haven't seen it?? Worth the watch and the listen.
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
The cd brings back memories the movie is great and my favorite song has to be ive had the time of my life....
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this story! Love Patrick Swayzees character. He's so hot in this movie. The dancing is so much fun to watch! Such a cute movie and the end scene is definitely something to look forward to as the whole movie leads up to it.
Laura W.
Best movie of all time, the dancing and the songs in it are amazing, plus a great love story, and great actors
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Pop Culture Expert
A great classic! Love this movie! Great actors, Jennifer Gray and Patrick Swayzee were great together!
Ashley M.
Many, LA
Pop Culture Expert
What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one of my faves.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite song?
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare to original songs?