BY NONE #84 in Music

A six-month run in Australia precipitated a move to London, where Dirty Dancing opened in 2006 to the highest advance sales in British musical-theater history. Josef Brown and Georgina Rich take on the Swayze and Grey roles as you hear She's Like the Wind; (I've Had) The Time of My Life; In the Still of the Night; Yes! , and more! see more...

• What was your favorite song?9 Answers
  • Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your lif...18 Answers
Dirty Dancing [Original Cast Recording] - Original Cast Recording - CD
  • "This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing." in 1 review
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
Great movie and a great cast but it definitely isn't for everyone. I feel like it's a classic though so everybody should suffer through at least once !
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing. No body puts baby in the corner!
Celene E.
Moore, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely my favorite movie. I love the soundtrack and the dancing.... i could probably recite the movie word for word. Highly recommend!!!
This takes you back to the movie itself. The CD provides the perfect push to remember your favorite scenes and make you want to dance along!
Lynn D.
Conway, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the CD just as much as I love the movie... I can watch the movie over and over again and listen to the cd over and over in my car.
Ana C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a great classic! I will watch this over and over again. Great romance movie! It's always playing on tv. You can even find it online!
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
The amount of times I've watched this movie is crazy! Such an amazing movie! I loved the acting and dancing! Patrick Swayze was epic!!
Erika H.
Great movie! Great actors! Great music!! Brings me back to my younger years! Patrick Swayze does such a great job dancing and singing!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Absolutely loved this movie. Watched it several times. Would highly recommend this. Haven't seen it?? Worth the watch and the listen.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this soundtrack. Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite old movies of all time. The tempo has such a fun thrilling feel to it.
Ashley M.
Many, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one of my faves.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What was your favorite song?
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare to original songs?