BY NONE

A six-month run in Australia precipitated a move to London, where Dirty Dancing opened in 2006 to the highest advance sales in British musical-theater history. Josef Brown and Georgina Rich take on the Swayze and Grey roles as you hear She's Like the Wind; (I've Had) The Time of My Life; In the Still of the Night; Yes! , and more! see more...

• What was your favorite song?9 Answers
  • Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one...18 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing." in 1 review
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this soundtrack. I must have watched the movie million times and the music is so great so is the dancing.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I love this soundtrack so much I know I'm not the only one that has to get up and dance every time I hear it
Dalton A.
The movie is incredible, and the music is just as amazing! You can really get lost in it, it's great on road trips!
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
Great movie and a great cast but it definitely isn't for everyone. I feel like it's a classic though so everybody should suffer through at least once !
Celene E.
Moore, OK
Absolutely my favorite movie. I love the soundtrack and the dancing.... i could probably recite the movie word for word. Highly recommend!!!
Angelica M.
Nice dirty dancing ūüíÉ movie ūüé• me fascina no me recuerdo cuantas veces la he bailado ūüėā tremendo film se las recomiendo
Dee J.
This is so cool! I fell in love with the movie when I was a teenager and its so awesome to have the soundtrack
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I can honestly say i believe this has one of the best soundtracks ever made! Very great composition!
Jennifer R.
Asheville, NC
I love this cd... I have it on my mp3. It's an eternal hit. Somethings really do last forever.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Dirty Dancing is the best. Love love love the movie and the soundtrack. Its so classic
Ashley M.
Many, LA
Pop Culture Expert
What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one of my faves.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite song?
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare to original songs?