BY NONE #99 in Music

A six-month run in Australia precipitated a move to London, where Dirty Dancing opened in 2006 to the highest advance sales in British musical-theater history. Josef Brown and Georgina Rich take on the Swayze and Grey roles as you hear She's Like the Wind; (I've Had) The Time of My Life; In the Still of the Night; Yes! , and more! see more...

• What was your favorite song?9 Answers
  • Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your lif...18 Answers
Dirty Dancing [Original Cast Recording] - Original Cast Recording - CD
  • "This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing." in 1 review
Hannah S.
I will always love the music on this soundtrack. Patrick swayze was always such a good actor. I loved him in point break! But anyway dirty dancing is definitely a movie you don't want to miss watching.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best movie of all times dirty dancing. Can never remake this movie it's the nicest best movie ever. All classic. Ny favorite song in the movie is i had the time of my life . I would recommend it.
Karlu M.
Medley, FL
Una de mis peliculas favoritas de toda la vida... puedo verla mil veces sin cansarme. Mas de una vez he intentado hacer la coreografia final pero no tengo el valor suficiente aun o el patrick indicado *lol* Es una pelicula que no pasa de moda jamas.
5 estrellas y mas :)
Y si a la pelicula le sumamos la musica tenemos la mezcla perfecta. Sus canciones una mejor que la otra. G E N I A L
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best soundtracks off all time. Period. This classic movie still rings true to popularity today. These songs will send you straight back into some of the best memories of the first time you saw this movie, since most people have probably watched it dozens of times.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
The music from this was excellent! My mother used to play the soundtrack around the house when I was little, and I thought each song was majorly catchy and fun. I love to sing along and dance to the soundtrack. It also really fits the movie well!
Stefanie P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this movie!! Grew up dancing and always tried to imitate the moves when I was younger. The soundtrack is amazing also. Everyone should see this movie at least once if you haven't already. Great love story and great acting. Definitely recommend.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This soundtrack is such a great one that brings back so many memories. I loved this movie, and the soundtrack. I must have watched this movie and danced to this soundtrack 1ooo times when i was younger. Nobody puts Baby in the corner!
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite movies. It is a really cute love story. I have been watching this movie since I was a kid. If you haven't seen it you need to see it! Because the songs in this movie are amazing as well!
Tara S.
Fort Worth, TX
I can't say enough about this movie! It is a comedy, a love story, a tragedy and a mystery and musical all in one. Patrick Swayze is amazing in this story. I miss him!
Charlotte W.
Cameron, NC
Takes me back to a simpler time in my youth. This is always puts me in a great mood and I'm either dancing or singing throughout the entire playback. An awesome gift for all my girlfriend's and queens!!!
Ashley M.
Many, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one of my faves.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What was your favorite song?
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare to original songs?