BY NONE #66 in Music

A six-month run in Australia precipitated a move to London, where Dirty Dancing opened in 2006 to the highest advance sales in British musical-theater history. Josef Brown and Georgina Rich take on the Swayze and Grey roles as you hear She's Like the Wind; (I've Had) The Time of My Life; In the Still of the Night; Yes! , and more! see more...

• What was your favorite song?9 Answers
  • Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one...18 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing." in 1 review
Ana C.
Pop Culture Expert
Such a great classic! I will watch this over and over again. Great romance movie! It's always playing on tv. You can even find it online!
Erika H.
Great movie! Great actors! Great music!! Brings me back to my younger years! Patrick Swayze does such a great job dancing and singing!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pop Culture Expert
This soundtrack has to be one of the most famous out there. Mainly styled around the 60's but had a real 80's feel to it. Everyone must know the lyrics to this movie or at least one track. Something for everyone. Slow, easy listening and then dance and song along. Love it
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I dont give it more stars because is jot a choice here lol. I love the songs and the dancing in this movie. Is such a classic, everyone has to watch this movie!!  My favorite dance is the dance at the wnd which I have tried to recreate but no I cant move like that hahaha. A must see!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best movie of all times dirty dancing. Can never remake this movie it's the nicest best movie ever. All classic. Ny favorite song in the movie is i had the time of my life . I would recommend it.
Ashley M.
Many, LA
Pop Culture Expert
I watched this when I was young and the movie stuck with me my whole life. The soundtrack brings back such good memories of a simpler time. Thumbs up and rip Patrick swayze
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Pop Culture Expert
This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing. No body puts baby in the corner!
Lynn D.
Conway, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I love the CD just as much as I love the movie... I can watch the movie over and over again and listen to the cd over and over in my car.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this soundtrack. Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite old movies of all time. The tempo has such a fun thrilling feel to it.
Melissa L.
hope mills , NC
Pop Culture Expert
I love this cd. I have had it forever. it a cd you play all the song on it over and over again. this cd will always be one my favs
Ashley M.
Many, LA
Pop Culture Expert
What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one of my faves.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite song?
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare to original songs?