BY NONE #66 in Music

A six-month run in Australia precipitated a move to London, where Dirty Dancing opened in 2006 to the highest advance sales in British musical-theater history. Josef Brown and Georgina Rich take on the Swayze and Grey roles as you hear She's Like the Wind; (I've Had) The Time of My Life; In the Still of the Night; Yes! , and more! see more...

• What was your favorite song?9 Answers
  • Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one...18 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This CD brings back memories, the best movie & cd .Never gets old my girls love to dance and sing to Dirty Dancing." in 1 review
jean t.
Daytona Beach, FL
I've been a fan ever since it came out in movies. This past year I had brush up to the movie cause I seen the Broadway Across America version as a musical play. It was so exciting to see it as a play. One thing is, the play goes soooo... slow. Didn't realize it was that way. So, I had to watch the movie all over again after 10 years of it beening in my DVD box. Sure enough it was that slow. One of my favorite childhood movies though. Amazing!!
Karlu M.
Medley, FL
Una de mis peliculas favoritas de toda la vida... puedo verla mil veces sin cansarme. Mas de una vez he intentado hacer la coreografia final pero no tengo el valor suficiente aun o el patrick indicado *lol* Es una pelicula que no pasa de moda jamas.
5 estrellas y mas :)
Y si a la pelicula le sumamos la musica tenemos la mezcla perfecta. Sus canciones una mejor que la otra. G E N I A L
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best soundtracks off all time. Period. This classic movie still rings true to popularity today. These songs will send you straight back into some of the best memories of the first time you saw this movie, since most people have probably watched it dozens of times.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Pop Culture Expert
If you love the movie, you'll love the CD. This CD is a reminder of Baby and Johnny and everything they did in the movie. It will take you back and have you singing along to every song. I absolutely love mine. I have 2 copies. One for my car and one for my home.
Stefanie P.
Pop Culture Expert
Love this movie!! Grew up dancing and always tried to imitate the moves when I was younger. The soundtrack is amazing also. Everyone should see this movie at least once if you haven't already. Great love story and great acting. Definitely recommend.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
The music from this was excellent! My mother used to play the soundtrack around the house when I was little, and I thought each song was majorly catchy and fun. I love to sing along and dance to the soundtrack. It also really fits the movie well!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Pop Culture Expert
This soundtrack is such a great one that brings back so many memories. I loved this movie, and the soundtrack. I must have watched this movie and danced to this soundtrack 1ooo times when i was younger. Nobody puts Baby in the corner!
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite movies. It is a really cute love story. I have been watching this movie since I was a kid. If you haven't seen it you need to see it! Because the songs in this movie are amazing as well!
Charlotte W.
Cameron, NC
Takes me back to a simpler time in my youth. This is always puts me in a great mood and I'm either dancing or singing throughout the entire playback. An awesome gift for all my girlfriend's and queens!!!
This takes you back to the movie itself. The CD provides the perfect push to remember your favorite scenes and make you want to dance along!
Ashley M.
Many, LA
Pop Culture Expert
What is your favorite song on the album? Time of your life is one of my faves.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite song?
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Love the songs on this album. How does the cast recording compare to original songs?