BY NONE #29 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Get your dancing shoes on and step out with this exclusive dance workout inspired by the #1 dance movie of all time, "Dirty Dancing"! Now you can learn to move like Baby and Johnny with original dance steps and soundtrack favorites from the legendary movie. Have the time of your life and get fit to Johnny's Mambo, Penny's Grapevine and so much more! What are you waiting for? Get out of the corner, baby, and dance! The DVD includes: "Syllabus" (11 minutes): Learn the "Dirty Dancing"-inspired steps featured in each routine, and prepare your body for a rockin' good time. "Love Man" (12 minutes): Let loose to this soundtrack favorite with the swivel, the snake and other steamy steps inspired by Kellerman's hot dance staff. "Yes" (13 minutes): Take center stage with leg-shaping moves like the Charleston and triple step, and capture the heat of this high-energy song. "Johnny's Mambo" (14 minutes): Master Johnny's mambo moves and slim your hips to the hot Latin beat of this sexy soundtrack hit. "Do You Love Me" (12 minutes): Combine your new steps for a cardio dance routine set to the sensational song that got Baby on her feet. "Challenge" (11 minutes): Now that you're a pro, show off your official moves with the "'Dirty Dancing' Saturday Night Edition" - no talking, just dancing. "Customize Your Workout"; "Dance Challenge: Saturday Night Edition"; "Music Only" Option. see more...

• I love this movie I wonder how fun the workout video woul...1 Answers
  • What?!! My favorite movie is a workout??? Is this for rea...1 Answers
Dirty Dancing Official Dance Workout DVD (2008)
  • "this is a good movie Dirty Dancing movie I seen the movie or heard a couple of songs from this drag this is a pretty it will be Friday night movie" in 1 review
Katie H.
By far the best movie of all times. I've watched it since the 90s! This is a great workout and tones all the areas of your body! Love the fact that it's the main songs that you love most from the movie! Definitely recommend!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Una de mis película favoritas, las pelis viejas me encantan y esta es muy bonita, me gustan las canciones que aparecen en ella y todos los personajes me gustan especialmente la historia de amor entre ellos.
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a good movie Dirty Dancing movie I seen the movie or heard a couple of songs from this drag this is a pretty it will be Friday night movie
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was and is my favorite movie. I think it will always be. Not just because of Patrick Swayzee but because of the story line.
Kinsey H.
Love this movie so much! I am sure it would be a fun and interesting workout dvd. If only I had he motivation lol
Juliana T.
Chevy Chase, MD
It is a classic movie! I love the story since I was a kid. They can dance a lot! It worth the time watching :)
genesis d.
Dirty dancing una pelicula viejisima pero asi como vieja es buena, y mucho mas con el actor fallecido patrick
Taneisha h.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Motivates and pushes you to be healthier look good feel good and be more active in your everyday activities
Kinsey H.
I love this movie I wonder how fun the workout video would be?
Samantha H.
Cincinnati, OH
What?!! My favorite movie is a workout??? Is this for real?? Where can I get this at?