Dirty Dancing (Keepsake Edition) (Blu-ray) (Widescreen) uploaded by Cornelia P.

BY NONE #56 in Movies

In the summer of 1963, innocent 17-year-old Baby (Grey) vacations with her parents at a Catskill's resort. One evening, she is drawn to the staff quarters by stirring music. There she meets Johnny, the hotel dance instructor, who is as experienced as Baby is naive. Baby soon becomes Johnny's pupil in dance and love. Subtitles: English and Spanish, Alternate Scenes, Audio Commentary, Deleted Scenes, Extended Scenes, Featurettes, Interviews, Original Theatrical Trailer, Outtakes, Photo Gallery, Trivia Track. 52-Page Hardcover Commemorative Book; $50 Coupon Towards a Stay at the "Real" Kellerman's Resort; "Kellerman's: Reliving the Locations of the Film"; "Patrick Swayze Tribute"; "'Dirty Dancing': The Phenomenon"; "In Memoriam"; "Fan Reel"; "Patrick Swayze Talks Music"; "Jennifer Grey Screen Test"; "Emile Ardolino Tribute"; "Patrick Swayze Screen Test"; "'Dirty Dancing' with Patrick Swayze"; Music Videos: "Hungry Eyes", "She's Like the Wind", and "(I've Had) the Time of My Life"; "Tribute to Jerry Orbach"; Multi-Angle Dance Sequence; "The Classic Story On Stage"; Never-Before-Seen Photo Keepsakes; "'Dirty Dancing' Live in Concert"; "Dancing to the Music"; "Eleanor Bergstein's Script". see more...

Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I grew up watching this movie and fell in love more than I already was with dancing and of course Patrick Swayzee. This story of a young girl’s first love and getting over a fear of taking chances! The soundtrack is unbelievable and the acting is great!
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my top 5 movies I LOVE this movie . I have seen the remake and was not impressed at all but then again who can replace patrick . I watch this movie over and over and over agin my daughter enjoys it as well.
Kristie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
As a young girl I watched Dirty Danceing over and over again. My favorite part was at end when they are dancing  and he holds Baby over his head. I used to wish that I was Baby. It's one of the best soundtracks too. If you haven't seen it you really should. I'm about to watch it now
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Totally not a fan of this movie.  I really don't even understand why this movie became so popular.  The story line is shallow but, I guess if you like to watch people dance you would enjoy this movie.  A younger girl dances with a older man who she develops a crush on.  That is the whole story... and they dance in a contest.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
this movie is awesome great acting,and awesome dancing.when i first seen this movie i fell in love with patrick swayze.its aweful he died.my fave scene is the end where baby ,and johnny did their dance. not to mention the great music. if you havent seen this i highly recomend it.
Laura M.
Salem, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is now a classic. If you were a teenager in the 80's and didn't see this movie here's your chance. Now that it's in Blu-ray the quality is super and you get a great sense of the era of when this film is representing. Many quotes have been taking from this movie such as the popular "Nobody puts Baby in a Corner". The movie is about the guy from the wrong side of the tracks and the sheltered prissy girl from a well to do family, who falls in love. Although the story line has been done many times before and since this movie, the soundtrack and the story line in itself is amazing. It is a way of life, it changes your outlook on life. At least it did for me, I wanted to be a dirty dancer for at least 2 years after watching this movie! Even teens from this era will enjoy this movie, especially watching it with their parents. Great conversation starter as well. Patrick Swayze is a heartthrob in this movie.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I rememberr as a preteen and teen wanting to watch this, but my parents wouldn't let me.  Once I was old enough to watch, it was definitely worth it.  One of my all time favorite movies.  I love Johnny and Baby in this movie.  A must see.
Venita M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
If you are a fan of chick flicks and have not watch this yet than you must. It is the ultimate in good girl wins of the bad boy who really isn't all that bad as his is misunderstood. I call it Johnny Castle/Patrick Swayze syndrome as many women still go after bad boys think this will turn out to be a Johnny Castle type.

Anyway, the money has tons of memorable moments and quotes. "Nobody puts Baby in the corner", "Go back to your playpen Baby" and of course the dance at the end of the moment. One of my favorite moments is the sister practicing you song for the talent show "and you can wackle all you wanna, you can wackle while I walk away, away, away, away". I just love the movie probably because I too suffer from Castle/Swayze syndrome.

Oh and the music is from the era that the movie portrays but I think is also one of Swayze favorite era of music as he plays some of the same songs in Roadhouse and a couple movies.
Janet E.
Montclair, CA
Dirty Dancing brings back pleasant memories of my youth. I was 12 years old and just had to go see this movie when it first came out! I loved every moment of the film and went to see it 4 more times (which was a big deal in the 80's). I had the hugest crush on Johnny and thought his younger cousin Billy was cute too. The dance moves still astound me after all these years and the soundtrack is sizzling hot! I still watch this movie often and never tire of seeing this classic gem. A rare and beautiful love story💘
Gil T.
Saint Marys, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watched this movie many times, it's a classic. I wont to say that Patrick Swayze and the main actress were the best actors, but the movie has a good story and the best songs in one movie that I never saw. I really love the songs of this movie and even I have the cd with the songs of the movie and I know the main song of the movie won the Oscar of the best movie song. And the movie shows that the parties made by the hotel employees were better and more fun than the parties made for the guests. It's a great movie.
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Bergen, Norway
What is your favorite line of this movie? Mine is: "I carried a watermelon." I laugh every darn time I see that scene!
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Where can I find this movie ?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Are there a bunch of behind the scenes clip on this disc?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this expensive?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene?