Dirty Dancing (Keepsake Edition) (Blu-ray) (Widescreen) uploaded by Cornelia P.

BY NONE #48 in Movies

In the summer of 1963, innocent 17-year-old Baby (Grey) vacations with her parents at a Catskill's resort. One evening, she is drawn to the staff quarters by stirring music. There she meets Johnny, the hotel dance instructor, who is as experienced as Baby is naive. Baby soon becomes Johnny's pupil in dance and love. Subtitles: English and Spanish, Alternate Scenes, Audio Commentary, Deleted Scenes, Extended Scenes, Featurettes, Interviews, Original Theatrical Trailer, Outtakes, Photo Gallery, Trivia Track. 52-Page Hardcover Commemorative Book; $50 Coupon Towards a Stay at the "Real" Kellerman's Resort; "Kellerman's: Reliving the Locations of the Film"; "Patrick Swayze Tribute"; "'Dirty Dancing': The Phenomenon"; "In Memoriam"; "Fan Reel"; "Patrick Swayze Talks Music"; "Jennifer Grey Screen Test"; "Emile Ardolino Tribute"; "Patrick Swayze Screen Test"; "'Dirty Dancing' with Patrick Swayze"; Music Videos: "Hungry Eyes", "She's Like the Wind", and "(I've Had) the Time of My Life"; "Tribute to Jerry Orbach"; Multi-Angle Dance Sequence; "The Classic Story On Stage"; Never-Before-Seen Photo Keepsakes; "'Dirty Dancing' Live in Concert"; "Dancing to the Music"; "Eleanor Bergstein's Script". see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gil T.
Gil T.
Saint Marys, WV
I watched this movie many times, it's a classic. I wont to say that Patrick Swayze and the main actress were the best actors, but the movie has a good story and the best songs in one movie that I never saw. I really love the songs of this movie and even I have the cd with the songs of the movie and I know the main song of the movie won the Oscar of the best movie song. And the movie shows that the parties made by the hotel employees were better and more fun than the parties made for the guests. It's a great movie.
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Two sewer workers learn the meaning of
boogie down, when they spontaneously burst into passionate dance right in the middle of raw sewage. After hours of twerking and lewd grinding, the fire department is called in to separate them, and they are rushed to the hospital covered in waste. A gas leak is blamed for the erratic behavior.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
This movie was a classic, and can never be re-made into something better. I was disappointed in the remake because this movie was so excellent and should never be readapted. I grew up watching this movie and still love watching it when I'm sick or need a pick me up.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Louisville, KY
This movie will always be one of my favorites. My mom let me watch this when I was just a little girl and I fell in love. If you are a dancer, like me, you will enjoy it too. It's considered a classic to me. My favorite saying is, "Nobody puts baby in a corner."
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
BLOOMINGTON, IN
All time favorite movie. this is a must see! honestly if you haven't seen it, I don't know what to tell you other than you need to go find it NOW! Iconic movie. Patrick Sywaze is every gals dream in this movie. you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll dance!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Only my favorite movie ever! This is a classic! A really honest look into life in another decade. Steamy hot romance, the music, the dancing. Love it. Everyone should see it at least one time!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
Omg!! MY FAVORITE MOVIE for all time, I love Johnny and Baby. I love the last dance and I love the story... 5 STARS
Carla J.
Carla J.
This is a classic! Who doesn't love Dirty Dancing?! You want to cry, laugh, sing, and dance! Beautiful!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Town Creek, AL
I love this movie I still enjoy watching it today the best movie ever made by Patrick Swayze
Ariella H.
Ariella H.
Covington, LA
One of my favorite movies of all times! No one puts baby in the corner ! Must see
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Sandra Adolfsen G.
Bergen, Norway
What is your favorite line of this movie? Mine is: "I carried a watermelon." I laugh every darn time I see that scene!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mullins , SC
Are there a bunch of behind the scenes clip on this disc?
Julie R.
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Where can I find this movie ?
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is one of my favorites, and I totally have been dying to re watch it.