"Dirty" All Natural Potato Chips Sea Salted

by Dirty Potato Chips

"Dirty"® Sea Salted All Natural Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of "Dirty" All Natural Potato Chips Sea Salted!
While these potato chips are sometimes more expensive, they are worth it. They're less greasy and more crunchy and the flavors are delicious.
Bloomington, IN
Oh goodness these are my fave! Crunchy, salty .... only downer is I can't eat as often as I would like to or I start packin' on the pounds
San Diego, CA
The very best potato chips in the world. If I see these I always have to buy them! They are so crunchy and have the right amount of salt
Fresno, CA
These "regular" chips are so delicious. You eat these with a really good hearty sandwich and you're basically in heaven.
So good and crispy! Love the thickness and taste of these chips! Love several of the different flavors by this company.
So yummy!! I love that's it's healthier alternative but doesn't taste like cardboard. Highly recommend to try this
Inglewood, CA
Delicious! They are pretty hard though lol if you have sensitive teeth these might not be the best choice for you
Orlando, FL
They were OK . I would not go out of my way to buy them but if they are free I would have no problem eating them.
Love, love, love these. guilty pleasure. just the right amount of salt and they look like real potato slices
Lincoln, CA
Tasted so good! Love these potato chips. Got a bag in my LoveWithFood box, definitely buying more.

Looking for your answer?