"Dirty" All Natural Potato Chips Sea Salted

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Sea Salted All Natural Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" All Natural Potato Chips Sea Salted
Bailey H.
Covington , GA
Delicious and somewhat healthy chips compared to other brands. They have great packaging and the flavor is far more tasty than any regular chip I've ever tasted.
Johnna H.
I am a huge chip lover, and I like pretty much all brands and types, but this I didn't really like at all. They taste reminded me something of a paper bag and I couldn't even finish the little bag that I had.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
Don't know what to say other than these are good. They are chips so I'm not sure what a 5 star one would be. They are tasty and crispy but not epiphany inducing so I give them 4
Afiya S.
I love the saltiness of the chips. I love the fact that is sliced so thinly that it can melt in my mouth from just placing it on my tongue and sucking the product. a good buy for me.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
These are some of the best potato chips out there. They have plenty of salt and oil on them and are quite addicting. Definitely recommend trying these if you haven't yet; you're missing out!
Sonia T.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
My husband LOVES these chips. I catch him purchasing them when he finds it at the supermarket. Definitely great taste not too salty. A healthier alternative compared to the consumer type chips.
Lauren H.
Yarmouth Port, MA
These are a great chip option with a sandwich when you need a good crunch but not something with an overwhelming taste. They have just the right amount of saltiness and a great crunch to them!
These are good -- crispy, light and thicker. And they really do seem all natural, not like you're eating a bag of Lay's. The sea salt makes them even better!
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
One - the crunch in these is awesome. As for the flavor, I really like it because I'm not a HUGE salt fan & these aren't overpowering with the level of salt.
Caitlin G.
Whittier , CA
I can read all the ingredients and they taste great!! My kids even loved them! I'd recommend for people who like to know exactly what they're eating.