BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty®" Maui Onion All Natural Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

Claire H.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Delcious. And you don't feel too too guilty eating them either. Strong flavor, crispy. Like that they are natural.
Bethany K.
Louisville, KY
Yummy yummy yummy, the perfect chip crunchie and yummy. I just eat these alone, not a hard chip what so ever!!
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
good. different flavor. pretty subtle. not too strong. good crunch. would buy again
Jordan G.
Encinitas, CA
Great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. great, so tight. v
Monika B.
My husband brought these chips home. I don't eat potato chips a lot but I ended up eating more than my fair share. They weren't greasy and the flavor wasn't too much. I think some potato chips have too much flavoring which takes away the taste of the actual chip. These were delicious.
Nikole R.
Parkesburg, PA
I like getting these at the local Wawa for a quick snack. I don't care too much for regular potato chips, but I do tend to like interesting flavors such as Maui Sweet Onion.
Marianne B.
Gwinn, MI
These are evil! don't do it! they taste like heaven. you'll gain a pants size. you'll low to yourself about the portion you ate. and come spring, you'll be sorry!
Erini A.
CLEVELAND, OH
Tried this flavor last week and loved the taste. Dirty All Natural has the perfect crunch. The Maui Onion flavor is really good. I'll get these again.
Brandy B.
Dalton, Ga
I really enjoyed these chips. Crunchy with a mild onion flavor reminiscent of Funyuns. I appreciate the lesser ingredients some other chips have.
Katelyn H.
These are yummy chips! I love these with a great cold cut sandwich. I don't think I've seen these in bigger bags? I could be wrong, but if not, I wish they had bigger bags!