BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty®" Maui Onion All Natural Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
These are sweet and tangy chips. Not subtle at all. Great crunch, slightly greasy and very affordable. Great for picnics or lunch sides. Tasty and affordable. I recommend.
Monika B.
My husband brought these chips home. I don't eat potato chips a lot but I ended up eating more than my fair share. They weren't greasy and the flavor wasn't too much. I think some potato chips have too much flavoring which takes away the taste of the actual chip. These were delicious.
Marianne B.
Ishpeming, MI
These are evil! don't do it! they taste like heaven. you'll gain a pants size. you'll low to yourself about the portion you ate. and come spring, you'll be sorry!
Nikole R.
Parkesburg, PA
I like getting these at the local Wawa for a quick snack. I don't care too much for regular potato chips, but I do tend to like interesting flavors such as Maui Sweet Onion.
Kinga S.
My favorite flavor! It's perfect as a side to any sandwich or as a snack! I'm wishing I had some right now! The flavor is just the right amount of savory goodness!
Katelyn H.
These are yummy chips! I love these with a great cold cut sandwich. I don't think I've seen these in bigger bags? I could be wrong, but if not, I wish they had bigger bags!
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Tried this flavor last week and loved the taste. Dirty All Natural has the perfect crunch. The Maui Onion flavor is really good. I'll get these again.
Brandy B.
Dalton, Ga
I really enjoyed these chips. Crunchy with a mild onion flavor reminiscent of Funyuns. I appreciate the lesser ingredients some other chips have.
Teera E.
I absolutely love Dirty, Maui Onion. These chips are so crunchy and so flavorful. Also another great favor would be the pepper and sea salt.
Hayley K.
I love all flavors of these chips, but this is my favorite. They're just so crunchy, and the sweet/tangy combination of the onion is so good.