BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® Funky Fusion™ All Natural Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
I can't quite put my finger on what makes up these chips. The "funky" part certainly seems slightly fruity, and mixes surprisingly well with the salty part. I wish I knew exactly what it was.
Ashley H.
Crittenden, KY
YUM! We grab a bag of these each week at our local cafe, Beans. The Dirty, Funky Fusion is a fantastic mix of flavors, with a terrific crunch. It's sweet, spicy, vinegary and even a hint of smoky. A great chip if you are looking for something beyond the ordinary.
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
These chips are crazy delicious and it breaks my heart because I cannot find them in any nearby stores. I usually get them at this deli in Canandaigua and that is the only place I've ever seen them at. The crunch is crazy great.
Brandy C.
Concord, NC
Are they BBQ?..Are they Salt & Vinegar? What are they...Delicious thats what!! I can't really describe them any other way except sweet, salty and perfectly crunchy!
Caitlin C.
I love love love these!!!!! The flavor is fantastic. My favorite thing is that they don't have any dairy or soy in them. I have to avoid both of those in my diet and it can make it difficult to find tasty snacks. I was thrilled the day I discovered these.
Nicole B.
Bellevue, PA
This was something new and delicious. We were really glad to find these in the tiny little grocer near our house. If only larger chains such as #Target had these available. I'd love to try all the other flavors!
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Amazing chip they are like a BBQ but sour cream and onion but salt and vinegar. They are not over powering at all taste excellent and perfect to go with a wrap or sandwich
Allison I.
Jacksonville, FL
These chips so good. They are addicting. I can't describe the flavor. But whatever it is, it's delicious. I highly recommend these chips. I've told people about these and they said they're addicted to them.
Shaunna K.
My kids love these chips. I get some satisfaction knowing they're all natural. They are really popular with all the teens that my kids have over so I keep them in the pantry.
Jinx S.
Deltona, FL
I had no idea what these would taste like, but once I ate them I loved them. They're indescribable, all I can tell you is that if you try them- you'll like them!