"Dirty" All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips

by Dirty Potato Chips

"Dirty"® All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip!

How would you describe the flavor? Is it worth the try?
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of "Dirty" All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips!
Spokane, WA
This is the first brand that ever made me consider that "pepper" as a chip flavor could be a good thing. Simple yet delicious.
They're hard and thicker than your average chips. It's very peppery but delicious at the same time. A little too hard for me.
Tallahassee, FL
I didn't think these was going to taste good, but it fooled me. I enjoyed this fresh cracked pepper and sea salt on my chips.
Midland City, AL
Don't be fooled by the name. These chips are super yummy. Publix sells them and I always eat them with their deli sandwiches.
These chips are so crunchy & delicious! Whenever I grab a sub from Publix, I always get a bag of these chips to go with it.
Helena, MT
These chips are all natural and taste great! I love to pick them up to go with a sandwich, much better than lays varieties.
You can definitely taste the pepper. One of my favorite "Dirty" flavors! Tastes better than your average potato chips :)
Sunnyside, NY
They're okay. They are a little greasy, but not ruin your shirt greasy. Still tasty, and the flavor is not overpowering.
Jersey City, NJ
I love these with a nice sandwich. They are perfectly seasoned and are the best salt and pepper chips of their kind!!!
Brookhaven, GA
These chips are the BEST! I wish they were sold in big bag quantities at Publix instead of only the individual size.