"Dirty" All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips

by Dirty Potato Chips

"Dirty"® All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip!

How would you describe the flavor? Is it worth the try?
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of "Dirty" All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips!
Stockbridge, GA
Love these chips! Great flavor, crisp, inexpensive! I am working my way through trying all the flavors, but my favorite is the Sundried Tomato Basil.
Gainesville, FL
Love these! Perfect with a delicious sub sandwich. Have a sort of sweet undertone that gives them a very complex flavor for such basic seasoning.
Conshohocken, PA
The crisp on these bad boys is to die for. Also with just salt and pepper you really get the potato taste it's so yummy and spicy and delicious.
Oviedo, FL
These are my go-to pairing with a publix sub when I'm on the go. They are SO tasty and don't have half the crap in them other brands of chips do.
Chowchilla, CA
I don't remember where I bought these, but they were delicious! They were super crunchy and had just the right amount of salt and pepper.
Salinas, CA
A tasteful treat that isn't so salty but just right. Enjoyable with just about anything. You can't go wrong with salt and pepper anything.
One of my favorite kinds of chip is a tasty salt and pepper chip. However, I dislike kettle-cooked chips, but these were okay in my book.
Hampton, GA
These chips have amazing flavor and you just want to eat the whole bag, like even if you buy a huge bag, you'll want to eat all of them.
I absolutely love the two flavors mixed together. This is a great chip. However, if you cannot normally handle pepper this is not for you
One of my FAVORITE brands and flavor of potato chips. Sea salt and pepper give a subtle yet powerful flavor everyone will love.