"Dirty" All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

• How would you describe the flavor? Is it worth the try? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?2 Answers
"Dirty" All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Coronado, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the first brand that ever made me consider that "pepper" as a chip flavor could be a good thing. Simple yet delicious.
Jocy H.
Jocy H.
They're hard and thicker than your average chips. It's very peppery but delicious at the same time. A little too hard for me.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
Very crisp. Perfectly seasoned. Healthy. All natural. They taste awesome with a sub sandwich.
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Cayce, SC
Delicious chips. Very crunchy. Seasoned nicely. My favorite chips ever, goes great with subs.
kenya f.
kenya f.
chesapeake, va
Hands down my favorite chip of a lifetime. the freshness of the black pepper with the salt is absolutely amazing and the best chip you can ever ever ever ever eat. I absolutely love these and would love to know how I can buy them in quantities of 1 million. If you love the nice crunchiness of a kettle chips this is the chip.
Armani K.
Armani K.
I fell in love with these at my local smoothie king.. They are the perfect healthy snack and I honestly didn't know that just salt and pepper flavored chips would taste so good. I don't recommend them to anyone with a peanut allergy though because it is cooked in peanut oil.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Seriously my favorite chips ever! Sounds silly but it is true. I don't know where they carry these around me, other than my local Smoothie King. I only go in there to purchase these but I think they stopped carrying the salt and pepper ones which is a shame! I expected the taste to be like a normal salt & pepper, but it's not your average taste. It's so weird because I taste a bunch of different flavors!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite chips! So salty with a tiny bit of spice. Idk about you guys, but during that time of the month when I crave something salty, this is my go too!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Norfolk, VA
Best chips ever! Enough said. Ok I will add that its peppery but not spicy and even a tad bit sweet and salty. I like the cruch and flavor. I feel like I'm buying a grown up and health conscious snack when I grab these at the store
Jane S.
Jane S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Love these chips! Great flavor, crisp, inexpensive! I am working my way through trying all the flavors, but my favorite is the Sundried Tomato Basil.
Delia R.
Delia R.
Where can I buy this?
Coriann D.
Coriann D.
Fairfield, CA
How would you describe the flavor? Is it worth the try?