"Dirty" All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty"® All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" All Natural Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt Potato Chips
Armani K.
I fell in love with these at my local smoothie king.. They are the perfect healthy snack and I honestly didn't know that just salt and pepper flavored chips would taste so good. I don't recommend them to anyone with a peanut allergy though because it is cooked in peanut oil.
kenya f.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down my favorite chip of a lifetime. the freshness of the black pepper with the salt is absolutely amazing and the best chip you can ever ever ever ever eat. I absolutely love these and would love to know how I can buy them in quantities of 1 million. If you love the nice crunchiness of a kettle chips this is the chip.
Brittany V.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Seriously my favorite chips ever! Sounds silly but it is true. I don't know where they carry these around me, other than my local Smoothie King. I only go in there to purchase these but I think they stopped carrying the salt and pepper ones which is a shame! I expected the taste to be like a normal salt & pepper, but it's not your average taste. It's so weird because I taste a bunch of different flavors!
Katie R.
Central Point, OR
If you want something crunchy with your lunch or just to snack on- these chips are amazing! The cracked pepper gives it a kick and the kettle cook makes them super crunchy!
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
I actually forgot about these b/c they're hard to find where I live, they're delicious (especially this flavor but this brand has some other really good flavors too).
Amber G.
Norfolk, VA
Best chips ever! Enough said. Ok I will add that its peppery but not spicy and even a tad bit sweet and salty. I like the cruch and flavor. I feel like I'm buying a grown up and health conscious snack when I grab these at the store
Katrina B.
Kansas city, MO
Awesome salt and pepper flavor! These chips have a great taste that doesn't overpower you, and decent ingredients that carry less guilt than many other brands. ;)
Jenny B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got these for the first time as part of a combo meal at a local rock concert venue, and after that I was hooked! The seasoning on all the flavor is really good and fresh, but salt and pepper is my favorite.
Hannah I.
Livermore, CA
I love kettle chips and I loved cracked pepper chips if salted potato chips are too salty for you try cracked pepper the pepper is definitely strong so if you don't like pepper it's a no go but I love them
Larry L.
Delicious. Great flavor and not overly salty like some chips can be. I also found that they weren't a very greasy chip. They are really good with a burger or chicken sandwich.
Delia R.
Where can I buy this?
Coriann D.
Fairfield, CA
How would you describe the flavor? Is it worth the try?