"Dirty" All Natural 40% Reduced Fat Sea Salted Potato Chips

BY DIRTY POTATO CHIPS

"Dirty????" All Natural Potato Chips.
40% reduced fat sea salted.
We kettle cook in a premium peanut oil blend for a crunchier, tastier potato chip! see more...

"Dirty" All Natural 40% Reduced Fat Sea Salted Potato Chips
Jeannette O.
Love Dirty brand chips! Great flavor and clean taste without too much oiliness. The variety of flavors is wonderful and I've picked up a few and have yet to be disappointed.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
All natural reduced fat sea salted potato chips are one of my favorite snacks! I sometimes get major cravings for salt and this does more than fulfill that craving.
Courtney B.
Lake City, FL
I love kettle cooked chips. They're not for everyone but these are definitely my favorite. This brand is great but they're typically not the healthiest. The reduced fat helps with some of that while still eating a great snack.
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
I love these chips. Very crunchy, which is important to me in a chip. Also the reduced fat doesn't kill my diet goals. And they are not greasy. Love!
Keri P.
I love kettle cooked chips because they are crunchier than other chips. These Dirty Chips are very similar to Wise Ny Deli Kettle Chips or cape cods
Angela M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are really nice because they're all natural and you can actually tell that you're eating a potato. They are a overly salty though.
Yancy C.
Republic, MO
Dirty Chips are the best! I can't eat a ton of them, but I love the flavors, and find myself craving them as soon as I walk by them.
kate w.
Oakland, CA
Pretty good chips, though not my absolute favorite. good with a sandwich and these are thicker and crunchier than most other chips.
Jennifer S.
Collingswood, NJ
These are the best reduced fat kettle cooked chips. Taste better than regular kettle chips, less greasy and much more flavorful.
Michelle H.
Willow Street, PA
I love that these are natural and the flavor and texture doesn't suffer. These are easily some of the best chips I've ever had