BY DIRT DEVIL

The Dirt Devil® Vibe™ 2-in-1 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20020TEFDI, is designed with you in mind. Ideal for small apartments and dorms, this versatile vacuum is everything you need in one compact design- a powerful stick vac to tackle messes on your area rugs and hard floors, and a removable hand vac to conquer crumbs on your counter or coffee table. The low profile cleaning nozzle makes it easy to clean under furniture, while the convenient on-board crevice tool helps tackle debris in corners and hard to reach areas. Features: Powerful stick vacuum, removable hand vac, lightweight and compact, bagless, powered brushroll. Color: Green. see more...

Alyssa P.
Bronx, NY
I have the very same vacuum but in a red color. It's really handy because it can be used as a handheld for sofas and high places as well as for the floor. I love that it comes with the attachments necessary for multi-purpose use. It lost a star for me because I think the suction power could be better for the floor cleaning option.
Brittany A.
This vacuum is amazing! I saw it on clearance for $27 bucks at Target and had to try it. My allergies have been super bad and I know that I should be vacuuming today. I don' have a big space but it is all hardwood floors. This vacuum is amazing for the price. It is light weight, durable, and the suction power is amazing. It is just the right size, because it fits in small spaces and it is easy to clean the filter. PLUS it turns into a hand held vacuum if you want as well. I am so happy with this purchase.