Dirt Devil Vibe 3-in-1 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20020 uploaded by Rebecca D.Dirt Devil Vibe 3-in-1 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20020 uploaded by Rebecca D.Dirt Devil Vibe 3-in-1 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20020 uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY DIRT DEVIL

Find vacuums and power floor sweepers at Target.com! Lots of great features for powerful and effective cleaning come in a sleek and slim package with a dirt devil vibe stick vacuum. This bagless vacuum weighs less than 5 pounds and stores easily, making it great for small spaces like studios and dorm rooms. Handy on-board tools like the crevice tool are great for a variety of fabrics and surfaces. This stick vac is a 2-in-1 solution as it converts to a hand vac in a snap. The dirt devil vacuum is great for the car, the boat, the cabin or anywhere you need to pick up quickly. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
It is horrible when you have to clean have the stairs unplug the vacuum carry it upstairs and go back down. It’s time consuming and believe me cleaning houses is hard enough without making it harder on yourself. That is until I found the Dirt Devil Handheld Vacuum. One of the most high powered little gadgets for cleaning up all those messes that your family creates without hassle or frustration!
Erin W.
I bought this vacuum at Best Buy for $19.99. I needed something small for my apartment. It works very well for my hardwood floor and carpet in my bedroom. I like how it becomes a stick vacuum or a handheld one. It has a floor nozzle, crevice tool and detachable handle. It works very well for being a small, inexpensive vacuum.
Rebecca D.
Elsmere , DE
If I could give this 0 stars I would. It doesn’t come with a filter so things get caught on the fan and makes a hideous noise. The “long” attachment is an inch long, the cord is hard to wrap up because it originates right under that, you need two hands and extra strength to take off the big vacuum head. Worst product I’ve ever bought. I thought it would be a good next generation after we’ve had the dirt devil versa power for about 15 years and it’s great.
Amanda S.
This is a great little vacuum. I have 3 kids and a dog and am constantly vacuuming and I love how handy this vacuum is. I have had other stick vacuums in the past and found the bottom piece always fell off, I love how this one actually attaches and doesn't fall off when your carrying it around. It also feels like it has more suction power than the others.