BY DIRT DEVIL

Find vacuums and power floor sweepers at Target.com! Designed for the way you live! The dirt devil red versa clean stick vac is perfect for rugs and hard floors. This dirt devil vacuum has an easy lift-off hand vac. Just detach the hand vac and you're ready for dust, dirt and crumbs on furniture, counters, shelves, upholstery and drapes. An on-board crevice tool allows you to reach tight spaces in corners, around furniture and along the edges of delicate electronics. A lightweight design lets you move the bagless vacuum from room to room and up and down stairs. The smart, bagless design is easy to empty. see more...

• Does it work good going from carpet to hard floors? Does...3 Answers
Dirt Devil Versa Clean Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20010DI
I love this.  I have 4 cats and a small townhouse with hardwood floors.  It became such a chore to bring out the big vacuum and the swiffer did not always get everything.  Now, I have this little stick and it is perfect for a quick clean up on a work day.  I can also completely empty the container of cat hair.  I recommend it!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I purchased this broom vacuum a year go for my ju me. It can be used to vacuum hardwood, linoleum, tile and low carpeted floors. It's good for small to minimal floor traffic and picks up dirt well. This vacuum. Does have a cord and is bagless.
noele e.
Sarasota, FL
I love that is bagless and small but it didn't pick up messes well and it had the most horrible screeching sound. Maybe I got a defective one, maybe not but it's certainly not one I'd spend my money on again
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great little gadget! I use it in place of a broom and dustpan. I do my kitchen and bathroom floors as well as my hardwood floors. Also works pretty well on low pile carpet and area rugs. I have a cat, so it really helps with keeping up with the cat hair. Easy to clean and empty.
Kendra G.
This worked well for a while, however it is not suitable to clean up large amounts of pet hair. It was clogged very quickly. It is not a heavy duty vacuum, but it is good for the price and doesn't take up a lot of closet space. This is good if you live in a small space.
Kimberly B.
Springfield, MA
I bought this vacuum for ten dollars on #blackfriday a few years ago. This was a good little vacuum. I had to upgrade eventually, but it came in handy for small messes.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I love this vacuum. Small and compact but gets the job done! And I love the size for easy storage! Super affordable also, which is important to me!
David S.
I absolutely love it. Not great for a big space but for my room it is great. Attachments not good but you don't need them to use the vacuum good
Katie C.
Frederick, MD
I used this for my dorm. It was great for a room that size! Just had to empty the container often.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Does it work good going from carpet to hard floors? Does it really do its job?