BY DIRT DEVIL

Description: Cordless convenience means no hassle with wire and plugs. Versatile for carpet or bare floor cleaning because the revolving brush can be turned can be turned on for carpets and off for bare floors. Easy to store thanks to its fold down handle. Lightweight and low profile design for cleaning under beds and furniture. Ferrari Red. 14.4 volts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
I had this vacuum when I lived in an apartment and it was great for that! It's small and easy to store. I'd say it's definitely a vacuum for an apartment rather than a home! Very simple and small! Awesome!
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
For the price and what I expect this vacuum to do it is really a good vacuum. I use it for my hardwood floors, it works fine on them. I only use it to get things my broom missed. So for being extremely inexpensive and working for what I need done..I think it is a great vacuum. I do not expect it to vacuum my carpet, especially with 2 dogs and a cat, as well as heavy traffic from my kids and husband. I have a heavy duty vacuum for that.
Margaret F.
Philadelphia, PA
I had this vacuum and it didn't do well picking up dirt or little pieces of paper of the floors. The setting didn't work good most of the time I had to go over my carpet with a broom. Does not trap dirt well nor does it pick up hair. luckily I did not pay fortune for this vacuum, I just wanted to try it out.
Ashley L.
Cedar Park, TX
The cordless Dirt Devil Vacuum is perfect for the amount of space we have in our apartment! Plus, we can vacuum with the baby around, since it's cordless. It's only downfall is a little in the lack of suction.
Michelle M.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is an awfull vacuum!! It picks up next to nothing so it's basically a waste of your time and money!!
Susan W.
Vancouver, BC Canada
My Dirt Devil is 10 years old and still works exceptionally well. The rubber belt that drives the beater bar assembly needs to be replaced every couple of years - that's about it.