BY DIRT DEVIL

Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum, M083410RED: Corded stick vacuum Bagless design For bare floors, rugs and carpets Low-profile nozzle Slim design for easy storage 1.3-amp motor Weighs 4.15 lbs 16' power cord 1-year warranty Model# M083410RED See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica D.
I'm happy with my purchase, does a great job. Major con is that it does have wheels so I don't have to cut and remove hair or other things that get stuck. Very affordable. I recommend.
Cynthia C.
Love this little thing! We just have a small carpet area and it is always perfect for picking up the small things the kids get all over the place.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I recently purchased this to replace an old larger Dirt Devil. I decided to go with this small stick because I live in an apartment that is mainly hardwoods, my bedroom is the only carpeted room, and there are no pets. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I would not be using a lot so I did a little research and found that this received good reviews and went for around $20-sounded great and it has been!! I've used it a number of times over the past month and so far it's working out great. I would recommend this vacuum. This vacuum also converts to a hand held and has a crevice tool so can be used to vacuum furniture and/or vehicles so you get a lot for $20.