BY DIRT DEVIL

The lightweight dirt devil red versa power stick vac has a flexible design, which makes it easily convert into a hand vac. It has a built-in crevice tool for reaching narrow corners and tight spots. This dirt devil vacuum cleaner is designed to work on carpeted and hard floors. It has a detachable hand vac that comes in handy for dusting drapes, upholstery, counters and car interiors. This dirt devil bagless stick vacuum has an easy empty dirt container that allows you to easily dump the dirt. Its 16' power cord provides the convenience of vacuuming your whole space without re-plugging it in often. see more...

Madison Z.
This vacuum is not great because it doesn't have a lot of suction power, but for my small room in my house at college it does what I would expect considering the price. It is nice and slim, so it's easy to store which is a plus, but I feel like I could use a nicer/more powerful vacuum to get the job done. The cord is pretty long and it can get underneath furniture easily too.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
Its great! very lightweight and easy to assemble and pull apart to get the other features (hand vac, stick extension) in. it sucks up great and sure, you have to empty it often (unless you are like me and don't make a mess that much) and sometimes you need to go over heavier things a few times but this is just terrific for my one room apartment and would be great for dorms too. the cord folds up in back and it takes not a lot of room in my closet. LOVE>
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
I use this vacuum in my dorm room this year, and really wish I would have had access to it for the past three years of dorm living. My residents often borrow it and love it as well. It does need to be cleaned and emptied after every use, but it is worth it for the cheap price! It will get dust and hair and tiny pieces well, but if you have larger pieces of stuff on the ground, it will often miss it.
Swathi M.
Eastampton, NJ
You get what you pay for. I paid about $20 for this vacuum to use around my dorm. In this instance, it worked well and was able to pick up more or less everything I would want it to. However, vacuuming things like bits of paper or anything along the lines of that was a struggle. I wouldn't use this as a the main vacuum in a home but great for dorms/apartments.
Finnlee E.
Cool idea, but I remember my grandma having tons of issues with hers (the regular model)
Nicollette B.
I was thinking of buying it but does it really pick up dirt?