Dirt Devil Easy Lite Cyclonic Quick Vac Vacuum uploaded by Brittany L.

BY DIRT DEVIL #46 in Vacuum Cleaners

Maneuvering around your home and up staircases is easy with this lightweight dirt devil vacuum in a surprisingly cute package. The dirt devil easy lite cyclonic quick vac is especially great for small spaces like dorm rooms and studios, thanks to its streamlined design. But the compact design compromises nothing in power thanks to cyclonic technology enabling it to clean like a full-size upright. The bagless design with cyclonic filtration allows for additional suction and maximum effectiveness. The bagless vacuum also offers automatic height adjustment. Use the conveniently stored onboard tools aide on this cyclonic vacuum to clean... see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Yes, this is a cheap vacuum. I dont know why everyone is using that as some kind of justification that it only lasts about 2 to 3 years. I don't know about you, but when I spend money on something, I want it to perform. I don't care if I spend $30 or $300, it has to do its job for me to be satisfied. I bought this because of the name. It's a well known brand. Its not some cheap brand that I would expect to break 3 months after I bought it. Yet, here we are. The canister keeps falling off while I'm vacuuming. The auction is really lacking and it won't clean my hard wood and tile floors. I had a $15 stick vacuum that did better than this. No. I most certainly do not recommend this, unless you like throwing your money away.
Couponlady C.
This Dirt Devil is light weight, compact and works great on my carpet and hard wood floors. Really like the easy use of this vac. Its not hard on my back and its compact design its easy to store. Great for apartments or even a dorm.
Leah B.
Madison, WI
This vacuum was a great starter vacuum, but now that mine is going on 3 years old, it's seen better days. It is very effective on carpeting, picking up all the hair I shed (which is a ridiculous amount apparently). However, it does a very poor job on tile and hard floors. Once upon a time it was better at this, but now it just blows everything behind the vacuum. I believe I bought mine at target for around $30 which is dirt cheap for a vacuum. So, considering the price, it was a great vacuum for the 3 years I've had it, but I won't be sad to move on and upgrade.
Brooke C.
Ames, IA
I purchased this vacuum 2.5 years ago and use it at least once a month. I purchased mine from target (for only $45) when I started going to school. I live in a small 2 bedroom apartment with no pets, but this vacuum is perfect for what I need. It has two attachments for getting in small cracks and for dusting. It has a small spongy filter that is easy to take out, I rinse it with warm water and let it air dry probably every 4 times I use it. It's easy to empty and doesn't require a bag. Perfect for a collage student or someone living in a small apartment with no pets. I'm not sure how it'd hold up to dog hair/etc., but I'm sure if you take the time to clean it quick, make sure there's no clogs, and rinse the filter each use, it would hold up fine.

Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
This vacuum is fantastic! I use it weekly, and have for the past two years, and it still works very well. Being allergic to dust I love that there's a HEPA filter in it. It works so well, and helps my allergies stay under control. I am very pleased with it, and I couldn't have beat the price!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This was our first vacuum and it was a good one. It's not the best one in the world, but it's a great deal for the cost. It's not as good as my Dyson, but it does a good job of cleaning up dust and pet hair.
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
I vacuum every other day minimum, and i have owned this one for 3 years now, it still works like a dream. The HEPA filter and the cost are just added bonuses!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this vacuum cleaner, it does a great job. A decent price for a vacuum cleaners usually. I caught mine on sale at Walmart.
Megan R.
My sister in law gave me this vacuum when she bought a new one. I wasn't that pleased with it. It just doesn't do the Job.
elizabeth b.
Great little vacuum easy to use its super light can be carried around and love the easy way to get rid of the dirt.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
How's the quality of suction on this Dirt Devil vacuum?