Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Decorator Expert Level 2

Did anyone else find that the hand wand really doesn't have much suction power?

Stuart K.
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
2 years ago
Hi Michelle, We have used this vacuum for over 5 years now and agree that the hose is the weakest link on this amazing little vacuum cleaner. I have regularly changed the filter and have even confirmed there weren't any obstructions in the hose, but it just doesn't have nearly the suction power I would want. Hey, but for $50 I guess it can't do everything great.
Jessica  S.
Jessica S.
Concord, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah mine definitely doesn't!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Reedley, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
My wand works great! It has powerful suction unless you've got something stuck inside the vacuum hose. That has happened to me once when my kids sucked up some bigger items when we vacuumed out my car.