BY DIRT DEVIL #9 in Handheld Vacuums

Dirt Devil Express V6 Cordless Hand Vacuum - BD10200General Information Manufacturer: Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd Manufacturer Part Number: BD10200 Manufacturer Brand Name: Dirt Devil Product Line: Express V6 Product Model: BD10200 Product Name: Express V6 BD10200 Portable Vacuum Cleaner Marketing Information: Sleek design, cordless technology this vacuum is great for quick spills, crumbs, and countertop messes. Bagless technology and Quick Flip? crevice tool make it easy to pick up and dispose of dirt. Express V6? is lightweight for everyday chores and home projects. Product Type: Portable Vacuum Cleaner Technical Information Dust Collection: Bagless Attachments: Dirt Cup Crevice Tool Application/Usage: Home Cordless: Yes Power Description Input Voltage: 6 V DC Physical Characteristics Color: Red Weight (Approximate): 1.70 lb Miscellaneous Package Contents: Express V6 BD10200 Portable Vacuum Cleaner Integraded Quick Flip Crevice Tool Additional Information: Battery Type: Nickel Cadmium Country of Origin: China Warranty Limited War-Lightweight compact design to carry from room to room-Ergonomic handle curved for comfort handling-Bagless design for easy dumping of dirt into trash after cleaning-Quick Flip crevice tool is perfect for tight spaces in furniture or countertops-Cordless convenience with 6 volts of power for extended use around your home. Dimensions(L x W x H): 16.13 inches x 4.5 inches x 4.63 inches see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
I hate writing bad reviews, but this Dirt Devil is not so great. It was really cheap at Target for only 12.99 or so. We charged it up and used it in kitchen to pick up some crumbs and it barely had any suction and not to mention the battery only lasts 10-15 mins. I ended up returning it
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
This vacuum is not worth the money unfortunately. I am not sure if I just got a "bad box" but the plastic flip-down thing was broken when I took it out of the box! Also, it lasts about 8 minutes before it needs recharged and doesn't seem to really pick anything up.
Jessica H.
Ladson, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
The hand vacuum is a waste of little money! The only thing good about it, is price. Just as the saying goes "you get what you pay for". I have given it three chances. The battery life is horrible! Can't even vacuum my whole stair way with it! The suction is just as bad! I bought this based on the reviews (and price). Most people say it's amazing, don't believe the bad reviews.... Well believe this one!
Nga R.
This little hand help is suitable for a small, quick mess. Anything that requires it to be on for longer than a couple minutes and it starts to lose power. I typically have to get the regular vacuum out to finish the job. I'll be giving mine to goodwill soon.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
I got this product at Elder-Beerman for about $15 so the price was decent. The pro is that it picks up things very well, but the negative thing is that it doesn't stay at its full power very long, after a few minutes my was losing it power even after it had been on the charger for days.
Katie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Had this and it stopped working. I didn't have it for long either. It worked well when it was working, but just for little messes. I preferred to just grab the big vacuum cleaner to make sure I got it all.
Rima J.
This little dirt devil is great for small messes. I have three dogs and messes happen so instead of lugging the big vacuum ,I grab this little guy. They are really handy and affordable.
Megan R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Bought this for my mom and it works great for all those small tasks. The battery life lasts a long while too.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
I have a very messy little boy and this is a great tool for the car or picking up messes easily and quickly
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I haven't actually seen this in years but I remember we used to have one and I loved to play with it.
Heather D.
Speedway, IN
How long can you run this on a full battery?
Jennifer G.
Corbeil , ON
Does this pick up dog hair?
Jessica H.
Ladson, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does anyone own this hand vacuum and have battery issues? I bought one recently and it only last about 10 minutes?!