Direct 2U Wholesale Watts Beauty ArganGold 100% Pure Argan Oil for Hair, Nails, Face & Body - All Natural Virgin Argan Oil Direct From Morocco- 4oz

BY DIRECT 2U WHOLESALE

Watts Beauty is a woman owned and operated company that is based in the USA- It offers many effective, natural, quality health and beauty products for hair, skin, nails, and the body- The products are naturally formulated in order to limit the health... see more...

Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! I have acne-prone, combination/oily skin. It's hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face feel oily or look shiny. I read online that Argan Oil is the perfect moisturizer for combination/oily skin. And I believe it! After using the Latest Watts Beauty Ultra Argan Oil, I see a big difference in my face. The oil seeps in to my skin instead of sitting on top of it like normal moisturizers. It keeps my face moisturized and gets rid of any dry patches. It also doesn't make my face oily or extra shiny.

I like that this bottle has a pump. It makes it easy to dispense and apply. After applying it to my face using my fingers, I like to use the excess amount on my hair and nails. Argan Oil is also great at moisturizing dry hair and strengthening brittle nails. All in all, this is a wonderful product. I definitely see myself repurchasing this!
Daniela B.
Brooklyn, NY
This oil is very good quality, and also a great value. Argan oil is safe to use on all skin types. It penetrates deep into the skin and does wonders to prevent signs of aging, sleeplessness, and dehydration. Prolonged use can help reduce discoloration on the face as well. I recommend using this on it's own at night, and mix in a drop or two with your favorite moisturizer during the day. It sinks in quickly.
Brooklyn L.
Calgary, AB
I use this on my nails once a week to strengthen them and it works amazing. Argan oil is my favorite for my hair