Diptyque Vanilla Mini Candle, 70g uploaded by Krista S.

BY DIPTYQUE

Diptyque Vanilla Mini Candle, 70g DetailsAn elegant vanilla, the intensity of the pod softened by smooth and woody accents. Burn time: 30 hours. 70g/ 1.1 oz. Designer About Diptyque: When celebrities travel to Paris, they flock to the Left Bank to stock up on Diptyque candles. Diptyque produced its first handmade candles in 1963, infusing them with fresh botanical scents. Today, they're widely acknowledged to be one of the world's finest candles. see more...

A B.
Los Angeles
Let’s talk about the glass jar as it looks so simple & modern, looks great in any room in the house. The candle burns through evenly and makes my house smell so great. Upon finishing the candles I keep the jar and place q-tips, cotton balls, facial cloths in it for my restroom and vanity. Diptique has a good variety of scents to choose from and recommend it, buy them from Nordstrom.
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
The absolute best smelling candle in the world! I will warn you it is very pricey but this little candle can fill an entire room and the scent is long lasting! I would absolutely buy again and would recommend to friends!
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
Diptique is one of my favorite fragrance brand , all the fragrance are really intense and particular , my bestie is Vetiverio, after used a couple of them I start with candle , forget all other brand you will be addicted ...price higher then other brand , scents magic!
samia b.
Love ordering from Candle Delirium , shipping is a bit slow but packaging is great and love the variety of candles
Drea P.
San Diego City
Like I said, I love candles and I enjoy Vanilla scent so much because it's warm and sweet. This is exactly what I like but I wouldn't be partial to continuously repurchasing this due to it being expensive and small for its price.