Diptyque Tubereuse Rouge Candle

by Diptyque

Shop Diptyque Tubereuse Rouge Candle. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How strong of a smell is the Tuber rose? And is it a light scent or heavy scent?
Start your review of Diptyque Tubereuse Rouge Candle!
Angel C.
Salem, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
The most fragrant of all scented candles !!!!!! Even when the candle isn't burning there is a wonderful bouquet in the room . This is not my first Diptyque candle . Over the course of twenty years I have purchased several . They are expensive but well worth the price as they last a long time . This candle smells just like a bouquet of Tuber Roses from Hawaii . If you're not familiar with that flower it's very similar to Gardenia . P.S. This French company has been around for a long time and they really know how to do it right !!!!!!!!
Kimberly Y.
Lancaster, CA
I have not actually ever used this but I very very much want to, so if there is a Vox Box with these SIGN ME UP.
Stephanie S.
Ridgewood, NY
There are things that are buzz worthy and their are things that are not. If you've seen this candle in countless blog posts, then you're probably thinking it's just a status symbol or people are advertising. The truth is this candle is amazing and worth every penny, years of perfection and craftsmanship went into making a potent and pleasant scent that is noticeable without dominating your nostrils. The candle burns very slowly, just keep your wick clean and trimmed, and you're good to go!
Muriel D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite scent from diptyque. Last for long time. But again pretty pricey. Buying it as a treat
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Honestly one of my favorite warm scents. I love this especially in the fall and the best part is the jewel toned holder can be cleaned & reused perfect decor & scent highly recommend
Irianna L.
I don’t like this product at all I preferwhite barn candle company bath and body works
Lee S.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely the best in home fragrance. Floral but with dynamic base notes of warmth and comfort. Extremely robust scent and cold throw.
Rachel D.
Los Angeles, CA
So luxurious but so dang expensive. The scent stories they have are unparalleled. They look gorgeous in any room and have an amazing cold throw. Very expensive though, great for gifts if you can afford it!
Marina V.
San Francisco, CA
Burns well and evenly and has a strong scent like all diptyque candles. This scent isn’t my favorite though, it smells a bit matronly and not as complex as the other floral diptyque scents. Regardless, it is still high quality, but is definitely very very floral
Emily  P.
Milwaukee, WI
This scent is warm and reminds me of the evening and nighttime. I really enjoy it, it’s luxury at its fullest! The glass is absolutely gorgeous and looks great next to anything. Great candle!