BY DIPTYQUE

Diptyque Roses Standard Candle - 6.5 oz. The Diptyque Roses Standard Candle has an armful of tender, changing roses that lightly evoke the world's most universally loved flowers. Rose scent Roses is in Diptyque's Floral FamilyStandard Candles may burn up to 60 hours Especially Suited For: Everyone Essential Elements: Diptyque Roses Standard Candle comes in a 6.5-oz. glass jar. For Best Effect: The first time you burn your Diptyque candle, allow it to burn for at least two hours and until the whole top is liquid with wax. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time. Before lighting your Diptyque candle, trim the wick to 1/4-inch length. By shortening the wick you allow it to burn more slowly and also avoid unsightly black smoke marks around the edge of the glass. After blowing out your candle, re-center and straighten the wick. Never leave a lit candle unattended. This could be a fire risk. Always place your candle on a level, heat resistant, non-flammable surface away from fabric or drapes. Choose an area free from drafts to avoid uneven burning. Do not place your candle on a marble or glass surface. If the bottom of the hot candle glass comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack. see more...

• Why are these so expensive? What sets them apart from oth...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I hear really great things but I...1 Answers
Emily G.
Middleton
This candle features the most pure and natural rose scent. It’s so fresh and clean. The best rose fragrance I’ve ever smelled. Not at all artificial or overpowering. I absolutely recommend this scent.
Sergio C.
pomona
I'm in love with the smell of this candle not over powering just nice classic scent of roses, will purchase again. It is expensive that is the down fall because it's just a candle but it smells AMAZING!
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Diptyque does not dissapoint!!
I'm a rose person. And a diptyque person. I love how even when not lit and you return home, you're entire home smells like this wonderful fragrance! I love the rose in the bathroom and bedside!
Carolyn B.
Washington, DC
This is one of Diptyque's best candles. The scent is so fresh and long-lasting--even the small candle can go a long way! And it really smells like roses! The smell is also not over powering and sets a calming aura for the entire room. I would definitely recommend this candle for someone who is "hard to please" with candle-scents, as it seems everyone likes this one!
Allie G.
Washington, DC
Hands down the best candle of ever had.

This would be five stars if it didn't cost $70!

A perfect rose scent that is fresh and not overpowering yet still lacks enough punch to fill a room.

I absolutely recommend this candle (I love Gardenia too) and it is a wonderful gift to receive as a truly special treat.
Alice T.
BRONX, NY
I love the smell of fresh roses and this candle is spot on in recreating that scent! It is pricey, but it's also extremely high quality. The scent of this candle fills up my room even when it's unlit. I've had mine for over a year and I still get compliments on how my room smells when friends/family visit. Also, the packaging is beautiful and serves as a great home decor piece!
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I adore diptyque candles. Yes they are pricey. But there's something about them that feels so luxe that I invest in them - for the scent, packaging, use of the glass container after, and beautiful subtlety of them. My top two scents are figuier and rose. Love them!
Ariane M.
New York, New York
I love Diptyque candles for their natural-smelling, non overpowering scents and of course, for the aesthetic packaging and reuse of the glass for things such as makeup brushes, lipsticks etc. I can smell the fresh rose smell upon entering the room before even burning. Love this candle!
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
I'm a sucker for anything rose scented so I love how Diptyque's perfume bases allow for a clean rose scent to come through rather than the fakey rose prominent in other candles. Very romantic and the perfect addition to any space. You don't even have to light the candle to enjoy it's subtle fragrance.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
This candle has a pronounced rose scent - if you love Roses, you will love this candle. I got my last one at No. 34 Blvd. St. Germain in Paris - but you can buy them at Nordstrom. If you have pets, this candle is fabulous - it even gets rid of cat pee odor!
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Is this worth the price? I hear really great things but I don't want to invest if I'll burn through it really quickly and can't smell it unless it's lit.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Why are these so expensive? What sets them apart from other candles?