Diptyque Roses Candle

by Diptyque

Shop Diptyque Roses Candle. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is the scent in the Diptyque Roses Candle granny rose smelling or is it a fresher Rose scent I recently got the Diptyque Violette Scented Candle 190g and it was too strong?
What scent is similar to Diptyque Roses?Diptyque Roses Candle
What the best scents for winter?
Start your review of Diptyque Roses Candle!
Samantha G.
Diptyque Roses Candle uploaded by Samantha G.
Love this fresh, floral scent. These candles last a really long time and look so beautiful in any space. Despite being expensive, they always look so chic and elegant in any space. The scent is truly heavenly and never overpowering! Diptyque Roses Candle
Lola F.
Diptyque Roses Candle uploaded by Lola F.
Diptyque Roses Candle This is currently my favorite Diptyque candle. I love that the way the scent lingers even long after you blown out the candle. If you love the smell of roses you will love this candle.
keita G.
Flushing, NY
Diptyque Roses Candle uploaded by keita G.
My favorite candle 🕯, I love the smell of it , and you can light them in the bathroom while you soak in the tub or in the bedroom to help you relax after a stressful day.
Alex  H.
N Billerica, MA
Diptyque Roses Candle uploaded by Alex  H.
Of of my favorite rose scents. This is not a overwhelming rose scent, if you know what I mean. It’s a fresh floral scent and it calms my nerves. I use it during bath, before bed time and for meditation.
Emily K.
Miami
Diptyque Roses Candle uploaded by Emily K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Everyone who knows me knows I am a candle lover but I was very skeptical whether I should purchase this brand of candles because they are very pricey. I was gifted my first one a few months back and I had to get another one once it ran out. I love anything rose scented and this made my entire room smell like roses even before lighting it. Very powerful and worth the price.
Elle N.
I’m giving this three stars just because of the price point. I love the way these smell, and their jars are excellent for repurposing (which I love!), but with that being said, they just don’t fit into my budget. I use candles from Trader Joe’s sometimes, but overall I’ve made the switch from pricey candles to oils for diffusing!
Kiki B.
This is one of my favorites - it is a bit stronger than another popular scent, Baies. I often times light Roses with Baies together to lighten up the floral scent a bit. It is such a romantic scent. I highly recommend it.
Catherine S.
El Cerrito, CA
Diptyque Roses Candle uploaded by Catherine S.
I bought this cus this is one of the most famous scent. Love the smell, it’s floral but not too strong. Very relaxing and calm. Almost fit into any occasion. Diptyque Roses Candle
Farwa R.
Staten Island, NY
I adore the scent of rose in fragrances and when it comes to my home I tend to gravitate towards the same scents. I love this candle so much. It is very expensive but so worth it for spa days when Im trying to give myself a nice facial. It lasts very long and you can smell it throughout my home. The candle looks very beautiful as well so I have some displayed as decor on my coffee table as well. [product:diptyque-baies-/-berries-candle]
Harsha M.
Las Vegas, NV
If you want smell of roses there you go ! one to purchase with significant aroma.good one with long lasting fragrance of roses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
il y a un an
Elle N. il y a un an
It’s a bit soapy and fresh, so it doesn’t smell too old lady!
Lola F.
il y a un an
Jennifer C. il y a un an
I'd love to try this candle! Where can I find it?