BY DIPTYQUE

Diptyque Philosykos Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz/75ml DetailsDiptyque Philosykos Eau de Parfum Family: Woody The sun is at its peak. The famous fig tree comes in a different guise, less fruity and warmed till white-hot by a mist of cedar. Wooded and racy, the nourishing accents from its bark and luxuriant foliage envelop the scent. 2.5 fl. oz/75mlDesigner About Diptyque: When celebrities travel to Paris, they flock to the Left Bank to stock up on Diptyque candles. Diptyque produced its first handmade candles in 1963, infusing them with fresh botanical scents. Today, they're widely acknowledged to be one of the world's finest candles. see more...

Moonyalondon H.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This perfume is sorcery in a bottle
It smells so so good . A woody and intoxicating perfume.It has fig and white cedar and it matches well with most of people's skin chemistry. It is a luxury perfume about $130.00 for 100ml
Athena D.
This scent is so unexpected and different. Can't quite put my finger on what I like about it but I think it's that it is not overpowering. It is mysterious, sexy and energizing. I could see this as a perfect fragrance to set you apart from the crowd.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I bought this without smelling and I regret it -- I shipped this from US. I relied on reviews and I was totally expecting a different scent. It says the scent is of a fig and there is no fig from where I came from so I have no idea. It's my fault but now I know that I wouldn't buy this again. The scent is not beautiful in my opinion. I feel like a walking tree and it's hard to wear it in public.
Angela R.
I am very picky about perfumes. A lot of them give me a headache because they are too strong/floral. Philosykos is revelation. The scent is different than anything else I have ever smelled. It is fresh and very green. The fig scent is light and when it dries, there is a hint of vanilla. As with any perfume, I would get a sample first to see if you like it before shelling out for a full bottle. But for me, this smells heavenly.
I can't stop sniffing the bottle. I wish it lasted longer but I got the solid perfume to carry in my handbag to reapply. Expensive but worth it!
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I received a deluxe sample in the recent space NK amazing gift with purchase.

Packaging / classic and follows the Diptyque aesthetic.

Formula / both fragrant and light.

Application / the spray bottle is nice and upon application the scent is present but also not overpowering.

Staying power / medium - it's great for a few hours then I want more - but maybe that's because I love the scent.

Overall / a classic scent and great product.
caoimhe o.
ireland
Philosykos is all about the smell of the summer air in Greece. Philosykos has become one of the most special fragrances for me. As an absolute lover of Greece, this year again I spent my holidays on the Greek South Aegean islands. Travelled around three islands and this perfume will always remind me of the smells of Greece: hot air, the sea and meltemi wind, tropical flowers, different herbs and low bushes growing on the hills close to the sea, the beautiful smell of the thyme, olive trees and fig trees which grow everywhere. Philosykos is the most realistic smell of the fig tree ever and wearing it I feel as if I were in Greece again. My memory of the special time in Greece - one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen and been to: beautiful people, amazing landscapes, unbelievable smells. Greece is my Paradise. Philosykos captures it in a divine, awesome way.
Kerri C.
I've been wanting to try this so bad, but cannot seem to find any store locations that carry it so that I can test it out. Does anyone know which stores have this scent? Thanks
Kerri C.
Hannah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Are there any animal products involved in the making of your perfumes? I love your candles and would like to know more about the fragrances.