BY DIPTYQUE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Diptyque Multi-Use Exfoliating Clay Mask, 4.7 OZ. Details New SKINCARE. A simple ritual of delicately scented products with surprising textures to stimulate and soothe the senses, all transforming upon contact with skin or water. MULTI-USE EXFOLIATING CLAY. Mask and/or exfoliant. A purifying, detoxifying treatment that leaves skin glowing. Directions: To use as a facial scrub, apply a small amount of the clay to clean, dampened skin. Massage lightly with fingertips using circular movements. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. To use as a mask, apply a generous amount to each side of clean, dry skin and spread over face in a thick layer. Let sit for 5-10 minutes then massage to boost exfoliating action. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. 4.7 OZ. Designer About Diptyque: When celebrities travel to Paris, they flock to the Left Bank to stock up on Diptyque candles. Diptyque produced its first handmade candles in 1963, infusing them with fresh botanical scents. Today, they're widely acknowledged to be one of the world's finest candles. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Nordstrom
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Framingham, MA
This is one of the best face masks and exfoliators that I have ever used. I got a sample once at Diptyque when I was getting my birthday gift candle, and--the sample got me!

I have super dry and sensitive skin; however, the pores around my nose can be a bit on the larger side at times, especially during the summer or during finals week at school. A little bit really goes a long way. This mask doesn't feel tight at all, and can really help in problem areas. I don't put it all over my face, only on my nose and chin, and I have never seen such a visible difference in my skin with any mask EVER before. (Note: you can use as a mask or exfoliator. I use it as a mask and then wash off like an exfoliant.) Diptyque is also such an amazing brand and uses natural ingredients, which I really appreciate. I would recommend this mask to anyone that has enlarged pores and oil even in a few places and wants to clear up their skin--it's worth the price tag.