Diptyque Gardenia Candle

by Diptyque

Shop Diptyque Gardenia Candle. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I am thinking of trying this brand. I’ve never seen it before. Where do you purchase it and what’s the best scent?[product:diptyque-baies-scented-candle-190g]
Start your review of Diptyque Gardenia Candle!
Charlotte  B.
Desoto, TX
Gardenia bliss! The fragrance is beautiful and provides a long lasting scent to even a large space. Such a classic floral scent that works pretty much in most areas of the home, but I especially love it in the bedroom and bath. Candle burns evenly and is incredibly luxurious as far as the fragrance is concerned.
Nichole C.
Las Vegas, NV
This smells like true gardenia, like, from a garden. If you love gardenia like I do, this is a really good buy. The smell is sooo lovely if I leave it burning in my living room I can smell it in my bedroom. $$$ though.
Tara C.
Panama City, FL
Dear Candles, How I love thee. I love several of the scents, I used to use them in my last home. Now, I must remain candleless. I can no longer use them, as I have no safe place to burn them, that my cats cannot reach. They actually singe their whiskers on them. I even love just having them sit and look pretty. These look pretty and several of the scents run deep. If you can safely use them everywhere, give these a try.
Joann  H.
Brooklyn, NY
Diptyque’s Gardenia is my best favorite scent in the whole entire world! It literally smells like I’ve stepped in a garden filled with gardenia when you light it up.
neha G.
Boca Raton, FL
So so pretty! I love this scent, it's clean and beautiful. These candles are great in my home office or in the bathroom! Definitely recommend trying them out. I'm eager to try out the other scents as well
Kristina C.
Newberry, FL
If you like gardenias you’ll like this. These candles are pricey but they’re so beautiful and I feel like some of the scents are so unique. Definitely recommend as a statement piece.
Jeanette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Diptyque Gardenia Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.
This is my favorite Diptyque Scented candle. It will break your bank but it's totally worth it. I have tried other Gardenia scanted candle from other brands but it's just not the same. This candle smells natural and it last really long. When I feel stressed, I will light it up and I am transferred into a beautifully scanted garden. Most try if you are a candle lover!
Alexandra  N.
Deerfield, IL
Long lasting, luxurious, perfect for photos. Hate how expensive these are though . I would love to try more.
Meg B.
E Northport, NY
My fav Diptyque scent! It’s so light and airy and lovely, it smells amazing! And it has a nice long burn time. 🥰
Violet  A.
E Northport, NY
I love this candle and scent!!! It's my favorite! Great for the bathroom or my bedroom.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haley  S.
Beaumont, TX
il y a 3 ans
Joann H. il y a 4 mois
They are so good but a bit on the pricy side. My favorites are Gardenia and Jasmin scent. They literally smell like you’ve stepped into a garden. If you live near a Diptyque store, I suggest going in and do a sniff test and find one that you would like. Or order a small candle to start with from their online website.