Diptyque Baies Room Spray, 150ml uploaded by Sofia H.

BY DIPTYQUE

Baies room spray is closely related to the eau de toilette L'Ombre dans l'Eau, it expresses the irresistible freshness of a bouquet of roses, sweetened with blackcurrant leaves. A few sprays are enough to immediately scent a room; accentuate the scent of any candle and makes any room a livelier and more vibrant place. see more...

Vivian E.
Parma , OH
Beautiful, crisp and vibrant scent! This reminds me of a happy spring and summer feeling. Bright and fresh fragrance. To me it is heavenly. I ordered this on Amazon. I was a bit skeptical at first but so glad I tried it. I will definitely buy again.
Eunice K.
The room spray smells exactly like the candle :) I love it! I hope people know that the room spray bottle is completely different than the perfume bottle and they do have a very very similar scent as a perfume but it is not called bais. I got the perfume as a gift and I don't think it comes it different sizes. It has more of a grassy smell but it still smells good. The room spray lasts for a long time
Sofia H.
Lauderhill, FL
With just one mist, this gorgeous scent fills any room. A light, yet powerful fruity universal scent for anyone! Long lasting power for hours