Diptyque Baies / Berries Room Spray

by Diptyque

Shop Diptyque Baies / Berries Room Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diptyque Baies / Berries Room Spray!
Sarah  M.
Chino Hills, CA
Diptyque Baies / Berries Room Spray uploaded by Sarah  M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this room spray ! It smells like rise to me even though it is a berry scent. It’s fresh and sweet and so many ladies love it . I usually spray my salon room with it and everyone asks what it is! The bottle is huge so it’s worth the price I use it almost daily and I still have so much left! I also purchased a second one for my home.
Isabella C.
Northfield, MN
Diptyque Baies / Berries Room Spray uploaded by Isabella C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love this room spray. I purchased this for myself, definitely an overkill (for a college student) but who is anyone to judge? It is such a luxurious scent that actually lingers in the room for a couple of days. Love ❤️
Jamie C.
Bronx, NY
Has such an elegant smell. I love using this. It can be a bit pricy but is a great gift to give or ask for!
Tammy H.
Ridgewood, NY
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love Diptyque fragrances and room sprays. Baies is a lovely fragrance that appeals to most people that I know. It’s luxurious, complex, and very elegant. One spritz is enough for a medium sized room and the scent is long lasting. I would definitely buy this room spray again.
Cassie C.
The ultimate bougie gift. Diptyque has the most luxurious scents. Smell actually lingers in the room. Refreshing, fresh scent. Don’t think it’s bad for the price.
bryce G.
Ridgewood, NY
I love the diptyque room spray, the scent is strong and really fills up the room when you spray it, and lingers for a while. This scent is floral but complex, and a signature of the brand. It feels luxurious when I use it, and I always get compliments when I have guests over.
Haley M.
Bozeman, MT
What a dream. This perfume just gives and gives. The sweetness stays with you, and it’s a light and lovely fragrance.
Cat T.
The smell is amazing to me. I have this and the candle. I would suggest to go to the store and try it for yourself. This is an expensive room spray, but it so worth it to me. I like to joke that it is like $1 a spray. Sometimes you gotta live a little.
Eva T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Classic pair to Diptyque L’Ombre fragrance. This is probably the best room scent I have ever tried and I am a fragrance fanatic. Universally loved by men and women
Melissa A.
This room spray is gorgeous in my restroom as decor as well as spraying every morning or when there are guests.

Looking for your answer?