Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle

by Diptyque

#25 in Candles

Shop Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this candle worth the hype and price? If not what is an alternative you would recommend?
Does anyone know if Diptyque plans to release "Biscuit" year round or if it's only a seasonal fragrance?
I’ve been interested in this candle line for a very long time, but am hesitant. Does the fragrance smell artificial? Also, does the scent permeate a large space or only the area around the candle?
Start your review of Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle!
Maud V.
Besse, Var
Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle uploaded by Maud V.
Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle uploaded by Maud V.
Ce sont mes bougies favorites, autant par leur parfum, que la durée de la bougie ou que par leur packaging. En plus on peut facilement réutiliser le verre pour y mettre des pinceaux ou accessoires make-up une fois la bougie finie...
Alexandra B.
Quimper
Le parfum de ces bougies est justes magiques, et qu’importe sa senteur. Les effluves de ces bougies sont vraiment très agréable et surtout l’odeur reste longtemps dans la maison.
Kiki B.
Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle uploaded by Kiki B.
My absolute favorite scent among all the Diptyque candles. It’s fresh, light, and smells like spring! This is the scent I would recommend to anyone who is new to Diptyque. It’s so hard not to buy every time I’m at the store. [product:diptyque-baies-/-berries-candle]
Rebecca  K.
The Woodlands, TX
Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle uploaded by Rebecca  K.
The best candles!!! They fill my entire house with their luxurious scent. I’ve tried several fragrances and you can’t go wrong with any of them. They are on the pricey side but worth it when you want to splurge. ☺️
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle uploaded by Shannon S.
When I think of the Diptyque smell I think fresh. It’s just a scent that has never been replicated, it’s not too heavy but it smells so clean, like a perfect morning when you can just feel like it’s going to be a good day. The scent just brings me so much joy and calmness that I think it justifies the price. Definitely not just a hype/status symbol product, really evokes a mood and has an unmatched scent.
Kelsey B.
Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle uploaded by Kelsey B.
I love this candle with all my heart. It’s definitely a splurge purchase and I only light it on special occasions, but it truly is just incredible. The smell fills up an entire room.
Maria F.
Campbell, California
Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle uploaded by Maria F.
This is my first Diptyque purchase and I was a little nervous as it seems pricey for a candle. I went in to smell Roses as I really love fragrances that incorporate Roses. I ended up asking the sales person to show me his best sellers and he showed me Baies. I fell in love! So much so that I went back in to buy the body fragrance and now I burn the candle whenever I have people over and they all ask what it is and comment that it smells so good! So happy with this purchase that I'll be splurging next time and getting the larger size!!
Mercedes P.
Alexandria, VA
Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle uploaded by Mercedes P.
LOVE this candle!! My house smells like an expensive spa 🥰 super relaxing and inviting! Lasts a really long time, thank goodness bc it’s pricey but I love it!
Yolanda B.
Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle uploaded by Yolanda B.
Cute packaging. This is a nice scent for me. I don’t know if this smells like berries but this smells like citrus to me. I enjoy it though. I ordered the smallest candle but I am contemplating ordering a larger one. They are so expensive though. 😢[product:diptyque-baies-/-berries-candle]
Rebecca S.
Marietta, OH
Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle uploaded by Rebecca S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
There’s a reason why this candle is rated so highly, it smells divine. It has a unique fruity, berry scent. Even without burning it it throws off the scent. Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalia D.
East Hanover, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Anna P. il y a un an
Honestly I do. I feel like diptyque candles are the most luxe and the most natural smelling out of all of them. A lot of other brands smell very artificial and make my head hurt. I’m already on my second Baies!!
Nicole L.
Kailua, HI
il y a 2 ans
Are Diptyque Baies / Berries Candle nontoxic? Some candles are made with paraffin wax which is carcinogenic when burned.
Olie M. il y a un an
Nicole, thank you for your question. Unfortunately I don’t have an information to answer your question properly . I don’t really know if it’s non-toxic.